Release Day

Hey lovelies, no long paragraph today, just know I love you guys and appreciate you all for reading.

Make sure to comment comment comment guys, I don't know how you guys feel about the story otherwise 🙄

- Keiana 😘

Three Weeks Later

Release Day

August Alsina

I laid in the hotel room at the Marriott in Manhattan trying to squeeze the last piece of sleep I could in, but whoever was blowing me up obviously didn't care enough.

I grabbed my phone about to go off until I saw the picture on my ringing phone.

It was my baybeh.

"Hello?"

"Good morning babe! You know what today isssss."

I laughed and laid my head back on the pillow. "Nah I don't, tell me."

"This Thing Called Life mufucka, get excited!" She yelled.

I continued laughing and wiped my face with my hand, hoping that would magically wake me up.

I was so tired, I don't know how long it had been since I'd had more than four hours of interrupted sleep, but I couldn't let it affect me right now.

Fallon was right. This Thing Called Life had dropped at midnight today, and was already in stores worldwide.

I had put my phone on do not disturb so I could sleep a little before having to deal with today. I had three interviews, and I had to take over some blog's snapchat and answer some questions for a few hours, thankfully we had done the album listening party last night, it was stupid turnt.

I was extremely thankful though, despite all that was on my plate. To get where you wanted to go, you needed to work and grind.

And that's what I would do until my heart stopped, for myself, for my family, my girl, for Mel.

"I am excited. I'm ti'ed den a mufucka though dawg, I don't wanna get out the bed."

"Aye man, say man, you know what I said about sleep and your health August. I want you to get up and go eat something if you're gonna get up, if not go back to sleep, I'll talk to you later."

I sighed at the fact that Fallon was tryna get into mama mood with me. "I hear you Fal."

"You don't though, the last time I saw you, you were looking so tired and you looked even skinnier than usual, don't make me have to come out there and take care of you."

"I need dat though. I need you to come take care 'a me."

"What you need me to do baby?"

"Give me a massage, gimme kisses, I wanna feel dem soft lips, I wanna lay on ya titties, I wanna lay up in my pussy, I wanna hold you, I wanna get drunk withchu." I laughed at the drunk part, thinking of how turnt up Fallon got when she got some alcohol in her.

"Now you just wanna take advantage of me." She joined in laughing with me. "I miss you daddy, I wanna be there with you."

"I miss you too mama, I told you I would've flown you out, why didn't you take my offer? You always wanna be Ms. Independent and shit, I know you got yo own thang Fallon." I huffed.