XVII

Several months went by that weren't very eventful and both Stevie and Lindsey couldn't have been happier about it. Lindsey moved in shortly after Stevie let him back into her life after the surgery and they led a very normal family life. Aria first, then Mabel, started calling him Dad too, which left him rather emotional the first time it happened. David had been out of the picture for the whole time, yet something told Stevie, that wasn't going to be the case forever, he couldn't just give up like that, because after all, he claimed he loved her and he also adored their girls. At least, that was what Stevie thought.

It was a very warm day of May and while Stevie was doing housework, Lindsey was spending time with the twins in the pool. She couldn't help but smile at the sound of her girls screeching, squealing and laughing in the backyard, as Lindsey was chasing them in the pool and most likely splashing water at them too.

Stevie fixed launch for the three and called them into the kitchen, after they changed out of their wet swimsuits. But... Lindsey stopped the twins before they entered the house, whispering to them, as huge cheeky grins spread across their faces.

"Honey, I need you to- OH MY GOD!" Stevie screamed, as the three of them, all dripping wet, came and hugged her from behind, soaking her clothes as well. "GET AWAY FROM, ALL OF YOU!" 

"No, Mommy! We love you, we want to give you a big hug!" Aria chuckled.

"And kisses, too! Lots of kisses!" Mabel added and they started smothering her with kisses.

"I thought I had two daughters and I was with a grown up man, but I see I actually have three children instead!" Stevie managed to free herself at last. Lindsey and the girls continued laughing, as Stevie rolled her eyes, attempting to dry herself, but it was no use now. "Aria and Mabel, you go change to your rooms, and you mister, are going with me to the bedroom, I need to have a word with you!"

The girls sprinted upstairs, while Lindsey followed Stevie to their bedroom, too, keeping quiet, trying to suppress his laughter. "I'm sorry, baby, but it was too good of an opportunity to miss. I know you think it's funny too!"

"No, I most certainly do not! I was minding my own business and you got me all wet now."

"I like it when you're all wet." He said in a low voice, standing close behind her, as she stopped to open the door.

"My clothes, Lindsey, my clothes." She rolled her eyes, walking into the bedroom, as he shut the door behind them. And locked it too...

"Was that the click of the lock?" Stevie, stared at him, her arms folded.

"I don't know, was it?"

"You're stupid to think that..."

He closed the gap between them, sliding his arm around her back, silencing her. "You were saying?"

"Just change your clothes and let me change mine." 

"Are you mad at me?"

"No." Stevie shook her head and pushed at his chest, to go to the closet. She returned quickly, throwing a shirt and pants at Lindsey, as she laid her clothes on the bed, before pulling her soaked blouse over her head. 

Lindsey heard a slight edge in her voice and he didn't want his immature childish nature to ruin the rest of the day. He approached her again, tilting her chin up with a finger, as he lowered his mouth to hers, his hands on his own journey to finish undressing her.

"Not now, we don't have time for that." She said, breaking the kiss.

"I won't take long." Fully naked, he lay her on the bed and started kissing her everywhere, her protests growing weaker. 

He kissed his way down to her stomach, as he pushed her legs apart, licked and nibbled the flesh of the inside of her thighs, as he made himself comfortable, lying on his stomach. She clamped a hand over her mouth, to quieten herself, once his tongue began slithering over her clit. He lifted himself up, supporting his weight with his elbows, as he brought his thumb where his mouth just was, moving it in slow circles. He coated his fingers with her arousal and entered her with them, curling two fingers up against her insides. Seeing as she was close to stopping breathing, he leaned closer again, stiffening his tongue, as he ran the very tip of it over her throbbing bud. She had to stop herself from screaming out, while he worked on her with his talented mouth. He pushed her over completely, as he gently sucked on her, never withdrawing his fingers out of her. He road the orgasm out with her, his mouth barely in contact with her, as she was breathing heavily, beads of sweat on her forehead, her cheeks flushed. 

"You are so forgiven..."

Lindsey grinned, kissing his path up her front, before he left a very sweet and innocent kiss on her lips, compared to what he just did. "I told you I wasn't going to take long."

"Yeah, I'm just not sure I can walk now." 

"Worth it, no?"

"Absolutely." She nodded, lying on the bed fully exposed to his eyes, while he got himself dressed. 

"You can rest now, I was going to take the twins out, to buy you a birthday present. I promised them I would."

"Aren't you supposed to visit Kristen too today?"

"I am. I was going to ask if it's okay if I go there with the girls? Just to save time."

"Of course. Why wouldn't it be okay?"

"I don't know, I just thought I'd ask."

"It's fine. Go, but eat your lunch first."

"Yes, Mom." He rolled his eyes, bending over to kiss her.

But Stevie stopped him, holding her hand up. "Don't call me that after you literally three minutes ago were in between my legs."

"Gee, you're so difficult." He sighed, mock exasperated, as he ducked down just in time not to get hit in the head by the pillow that she threw his way. 

When Lindsey left with the girls, Stevie did as he suggested, stayed in bed, allowing herself some time to relax. She didn't even feel it as she drifted off to sleep, waking up right before they got back. She yawned, walking down the stairs, when the front door opened, a very serious looking Lindsey letting Aria and Mabel go in first.

Stevie immediately knew something was up. "What's going on?" She asked, once they were left alone.

"We have to talk. It's Kristen..."