We're Pregnant

3 months later

I found out a couple months ago that Asher is pregnant with Jai's baby and didn't tell anyone. We were planning on telling everybody tonight. Asher was telling Jai right now.

Asher's P.O.V

"Jai, remember when we had sex." I said and he nodded. "Well, we didn't use protection and now I'm pregnant." I said "Question... how many weeks along are you?" he asked "10-15 weeks...so I'm 3 months pregnant." I said "What do you want to do with the baby?" he asked "I wanna keep the baby." I said "Asher, we're 15 gonna be 16 when the baby's born. I'm not saying I don't want the baby, but to care for it we'll have to quit school, get jobs, find a place to live and buy a lot of things for the baby." he said "It'll be summer when the baby is born and my aunt and uncle still have stuff from when Ariel was born. I already have a job and found a place to live." I said "Okay, I'll help with the baby. I get my license next month so I can drive you to all the appointments." he said and I smiled. "I love you, Jai." I said "I love you more, Asher." he said smiling.

Later:

(Adeline's POV)

All our parents were over and Asher, Jai, Kaison, and I were gonna tell them one at a time. "Asher, we'll go first so they won't freak out at you the most." I said and walked into the living room. I sat down in Kaison's lap and he pulled my shirt up some rubbing my baby bump. "Are you pregnant?" my dad asked "Yeah, I am. I'm almost 4 months." I said and Asher came out wearing a tank-top showing off her baby bump.

"Asher, please tell us you're getting fat and that you aren't pregnant." Our parents said "Do you want the truth or the lie?" she asked "Give us the lie." our dad said "I'm getting fat with a baby." she said "Asher, you're only 15. You're still in school and you don't have a real job. How are you gonna get all the stuff you need to support the baby?" they yelled at her, really they should be yelling at Jai. He helped her make the baby.

"Stop yelling at her or do I have to explain how babies are made. You should also be yelling Jai, he helped her make the baby." I said "Adeline, you should know it takes two to tango." my dad said "Calum, both of them are more mature than you were at their ages. Luke and I raised Adeline for almost a year together before you got your act together. Do you even know what Henry does because you don't support him?" Mum said "Mum don't tell him." Henry said "If you don't show him then I will have to tell him." she said and pulled up his sleeves.

He took off his bracelets slowly one by one. He showed all of us his scars and recent cuts that seemed new. "Henry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I haven't supported you and the art that you make. I'm so sorry, Henry. I've been busy. If you want to go to the studio and record some stuff with your uncles and I then you are welcome to come." dad said "I'd like that a lot, dad. Thanks." Henry said. We all got up and hugged each other. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note 

I know its been awhile since I've updated this story. I know its a short update but I hope its worth it