Three Years and Twins

Adeline is 3 years old and Calum and I moved into our own apartment. Luke's dating Allison. Siara and I hang out with Brook. Brook is dating Ashton and Mikey feels left out because he doesn't have a girlfriend. Calum and I found out I'm pregnant, again. Adeline is so excited to be a big sister. The others found out because she was jumping around saying 'I'm gonna have a little brother or sister'. I'm 20, Luke's 22, Calum's 23, Michael's 23 almost 24, Ashton's 25, Brook's 22, Allison's 20 and Siara's 19.

I'm going to the doctor today. I pick up the keys and grab Adeline's hand. We walk to the car and I put her in her car seat. I get in and start driving to the doctor. I get there and park the car. I get out and walk over to Adeline. I get her out her car seat and we walk in the doctors. We walk in and wait in the waiting room. I hand Adeline my phone and she plays some games. The nurse called my name and took me to the back. I sat on the table and the nurse asked me questions. Then the nurse told me to lay back and pull up my shirt. She put the cold gel on my stomach and searched for the baby. "Mrs. Hood it looks like your having twins." she said and Adeline started jumping up and down. I started laughing at Adeline. We left the doctors and went home.

"Hey, sweetie. How was the doctors, babe?" Calum asked while Adeline jumped in his lap. "It was good. I'm having twins." I said and sat down next to her and Calum. Calum looked at me with excitement. "Twins? That means it could be another two girls. Maybe two boys or a girl and a boy." he said and I nodded. I cuddled into Calum's chest with Adeline spread across our laps. I got up to go to our room and change. I changed into some sweats and a tank top. I got into bed and fell asleep.

**************************************************************************************

First chapter. I hope you like it the last 2 or 3 chapters for 'Luke's Baby Sister' will be up in a couple days. BYE!!!!!!! ily -Katie