My Love, My Life

3 Years

Luke and Allison had a baby boy who is now 2years old. They named him Gabriel Alex Hemmings and they got married last year. Asher and Henry are 3years old and so is Jai. Mikey and Christen are getting married and Christen is 2weeks pregnant. Brook and Ashton got married 8months after Jai was born. Adeline started school 2years ago and she loves it. She has a friend named Kaison and he's adorable.

Christen's P.O.V

"Mikey, do you want the baby?" I asked "Christen, what makes you think I don't want the baby?" he asked "Every time you talk to the boys." I said "Christen, I talk about how excited I am but I'm also nervous." he said "Mikey, I'm nervous, too." I said. We cuddled and ate pizza. I can't dye my hair anymore and my stomach is going to be getting bigger. I'll be more emotional and moody. We'll be planning a wedding and buying stuff for the baby.

Allison's P.O.V

Gabriel started crying and Luke ran upstairs. "Allison, can you help me." Luke called from upstairs. "Do you need, Luke?" I asked "He's hungary and could you grab a bottle for me?" he asked "Yeah, of course." I said. I grabbed a bottle and went upstairs. I handed to Luke and he gave it to Gabriel. "Allison, lets have another baby." Luke said "Luke, I don't know. Maybe in a couple years, like 2 or 3 more years." I said "Okay, I can wait." he said and kissed my forehead.

Brook's P.O.V

Ashton was thinking that in 2 more years we should have another baby and I agreed. We told Jai that in a couple years he might be getting a little brother or sister and he's already excited. "Mummy, why do Asher and Henry have an older sister?" Jai asked "ASHTON!!!!!" I called upstairs. "What is it?" he asked walking downstairs. "Jai, wants to know why Asher and Henry have an older sister." I said "Jai, their mummy and daddy didn't wait to have babies." he said "Okay." Jai said and ran off. Ashton and I cuddled on the couch till I fell asleep. He brought me upstairs to our room and laid me down. He laid down and cuddled me.

****************************************************************************************

So, Calum and Haley aren't having any more babies. Christen pregnant and engaged to Michael. Ashton and Brook want to have another baby and so do Luke and Allison. I have school tomorrow and probably won't update for a couple days. Follow me on twitter @katiev5sos. Follow me on Instagram @hemmo96forever and Instagram fan account @hemmo96forever1. BYE!!!!!! ily - Katie