Coming Home

Jai's P.O.V

Asher's been gone for a month and we face-time. She's coming home today.

I woke up and go take a shower. I took a shower and got out. I got dressed http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=141784313. I walked downstairs and made breakfast for myself and Kylie. I made toast, eggs and cut up fruit. I went and woke up Kylie. she got dressed and we walked downstairs. We ate breakfast and since it's Spring Break we went to the mall. We went to Hot Topic first. We bought bands t-shirts and went to Forever 21. We bought her some skinny jeans.

We went home after a couple more stores. When I got home I got a text from Asher.

From>Ashey-Bear: Just got home and I wanna c u.

To>Ashey-Bear: I just got home, too and I'll come over l8r

From>Ashey-Bear: Where were u?

To>Ashey-Bear: At the mall with my sister

From>Ashey-Bear: Adeline and Kaison are over here cuddling

To>Ashey-Bear: Do u feel like a reject?

From>Ashey-Bear: No, I just feel lonely

To>Ashey-Bear: I'll be over there l8r and take u out.

From>Ashey-Bear: Where are u taking me?

To>Ashey-Bear: Its a surprise but dress normal.

From>Ashey-Bear: Okay, and I h8 surprises

To>Ashey-Bear: I know just be ready @7

From>Ashey-Bear: Ok, ily

To>Ashey-Bear: ily2

Asher's P.O.V

After Jai and I were done texting it was 5 and Jai will be here in 2 hours. I took a shower. I washed my body and shaved my legs. I got out and got dressed http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=141806882. I got done and walked downstairs. "Where are you going?" My mom asked. "I'm going out with Jai." I said "Where?" she asked "He said it was a surprise and I'm leaving at 7." I said "Ok, just be back by 10." she said and I nodded. I waited for Jai to come and get me from being a 'Social Casualty'.

Jai came and we walked to the top of a hill. He had a picnic set up. We sat down and ate pizza, strawberries and drank coke. We sat there looking up at the sky. "Asher, doesn't the sky look beautiful?" he asked "Yeah, it does." I said "You know what I've always dreamed about doing under the stars or in the rain?" he asked "No, what?" I asked think about what he'd say. "I've always wanted to kiss you under the stars and in the rain." he said "Then, what are you waiting for?" I asked and he pushed his lips against mine. I kissed back and it lasted like that for a couple minutes. I pulled back and we were looking in each other's eyes. "Jai, what time is it?" I asked "Its 9:30. Why?" he asked "I have to be back by 10." I said and we started walking back home.

We got back home and it was already too dark. Jai texted his mum saying he's staying over since it's too dark. We went downstairs where my room is. He got in the clothes he leaves here and I got in some yoga pants and a sweatshirt. We cuddled and fell asleep.

The Next Morning:

Henry's P.O.V

I woke up and took a shower. I got out and got dressed http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=142022971. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and saw Jai. "What are you doing here?" I asked "I was out on a date with Asher and it was getting really late so I stayed over." he said. I got some food and ate. I grabbed my phone and got on twitter. Asher woke up and ate breakfast.

Jai's P.O.V

I woke up before Asher and walked upstairs to the kitchen. I was making breakfast when Henry walked down the stairs. Henry asked me why I was over and I explained it to him. Asher woke up and ate breakfast. After she finished we went back to her room and watched movies. We cuddled and made-out. After we finished watching movies I went back home and went to my room. I texted Gabriel and he has a crush. He said she has dirty blonde hair, hazel-ish blue eyes, perfect sculpted nose, full lips and perfect shaped eyes. She kinda sounds like my sister by the way she looks.

**************************************************************

An update finally. I know I haven't updated in awhile. I've been working on other fanfics. They're called 'Disconnected', 'Never Be', 'Mr. Clifford', 'Just Sex' and 'Penguins'. 'Just Sex' is for @brook559, 'Disconnected' is for @Rikers_Babe77, 'Never Be' is for @lilmisshemmo1996, 'Penguins' is for @Dees_penguins_505 and 'Mr. Clifford' is kinda based off my life. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ily -Katie