Touring with Adeline

1 year later:

I'm 17years-old. Kaison and I are still date. We started a band and post covers on YouTube. We have a small fandom and play in the park. We play songs by my dad's band. We play 'Wherever You Are', 'Gotta Get Out', 'She looks so perfect', 'Daylight' and 'Voodoo Doll'. I play guitar, Kaison plays guitar, Jaclyn plays bass and Monique plays drums. We're all vocals and have the same personality. We do twit-cams and keeks. We share a house and I share a room with Kaison. We cuddle and have safe sex 3 times a month. We're doing an Australian tour my mom's friend, Siara, is coming with us. We start the tour in a week and I'm already packing.

Siara's P.O.V

I haven't seen Adeline since Brook had Jai and Michael got a girlfriend. I wonder if they're still together. Last thing I heard Michael was engaged and excepting a baby. Last year, I got engaged but found out he was cheating on me and broke it off. I started dating, again. We got engaged a couple months later and are excepting a baby. I'm a couple weeks and I'll be on tour with them for 1 month. Everybody knows I'm pregnant and has everything covered. Michael married Christen and he's capable of watching a 10year-old. So, Christen is coming on tour to make sure nothing happens to me or the baby.

Asher's P.O.V

I woke up and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and got out. I got dressed http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=139374235. I walked downstairs and saw my mum making breakfast. "Morning, mum." I said "Morning, Asher." she said "I was thinking can I go on tour with Adeline, the band, Siara and Christen?" I asked "If I let you go will you behave, help Christen and Siara and listen to them." she said and I nodded. "Yes, but your dad has to say yes and your sister, too." she said. I got some breakfast and ate. I text my sister asking if I can go on tour with her.

To: Adey xoxo
Hey, I have a question for you.
From: Adey xoxo
Hey, and yeah. What is it?
To: Adey xoxo
Can I come on tour with you and the band?
From: Adey xoxo
Yeah, did you ask mum or dad?
To: Adey xoxo
Yeah, I asked mum and I'm about to ask dad.
From: Adey xoxo
Okay, ask dad. I got 2 go. talk 2 u l8r
To: Adey xoxo
Okay, talk 2 u l8r, BYE!!!!

My dad came downstairs. "Morning, dad." I said "Morning, Asher." he said "Can I go on tour with Adeline? Before you say no I already asked mum and Adeline and they said yes." I said "Asher, most likely I would say no, but I can tell you want to see other places in Australia other than Sydney. You'll only be gone for a month. So, yes you can go on tour with Adeline." he said and I pulled him in a hug. I pulled away from him and went to Jai's house. I walked in and walked downstairs where Jai and Henry were playing video games. I walked over to Jai and sat down next to him. "Hey, babe." he said "Hey, I came here to tell you I'm leaving in a week." I said excited. "Why?" he asked disappointed. "I'm going on tour with Adeline and I'll be back in a month. Henry, if Jai does something terrible like kiss someone else tell me." I said and he nodded. "Asher, will you text and facetime us?" Jai asked "Yeah, right when I wake up and before I fall asleep." I said and we cuddled. I fell asleep and Jai kissed my forehead. "I'll love you forever." he said and I smiled sleepily.

Next Week:

I did last minute packing and after I took a shower. I got out and got dressed http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=139433921. I grabbed my suit-cases and walked downstairs. I grabbed a muffin my mum made and ate it. Adeline was here to pick me up. I grabbed my suit-cases and walked out the door to the car. I got in and we drove to the airport. We got out the car. We walked to the plane. Our first stop is Brisbane, next we go to Perth, then we go to Melbourne, last we go home to Sydney. In between we have break and perform in other places. They called our flight and we got on our plane. I put my headphones in my ears and listened to 'Greenday'. I fell asleep duting 'American Idiot".

3 hours later:

I woke up and the plane was landing. We landed and got off the plane. We went over to baggage claim and grabbed our bags. We found our car and drove to the hotel. When we got to the hotel we got our rooms. Adeline and Kaison are sharing, Jaclyn and Monique are sharing a room and Siara, Christen and I are sharing a room.

I walked in the room jet-lag. I went over to my bed a and laid down. I took out my phone and text Jai.

To: Jai Bæ
I miss u already ):
From: Jai Bæ
I miss u more ): FaceTime me later pls
To: Jai Bæ
I will l8r but rn I'm tired
From: Jai Bæ
Ok, ttyl
To: Jai Bæ
I'll FaceTime u when I wake up

I went to sleep. I rolled over, drooled and snored.

*******************************
Adeline's P.O.V in the beginning since its more than Haley and Calum. I got my second ear piercing and I feel more punk-rock than Michael. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!! ily-Katie