Our Kids

9 Years Later:

Adeline's 16 and is still best friends with Kaison. Asher, Henry and Jai are 13. Brook says Jai has a little crush on Asher. When, Jai was 4years old Brook and Ashton had another baby. It was a girl and they named her Kylie Kayden Irwin. Michael and Christen had a boy and named him Jacob Henry Clifford. When, Gabriel was 5years old Luke and Allison had another baby. It was a girl and they named her Ariel Emily Hemmings. Gabriel is 11years old, Kylie's 9years old, Jacob is 9years old and Ariel's 6years old. Kaison is a couple months older than Adeline.

Adeline's P.O.V

I woke up and got out of bed. I woke up Asher and Henry. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and got dressed http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=136761854. I walked downstairs and grabbed a banana. I waited for Kaison. We usually walk to school together. I got a text saying he was here. "ASHER, HENRY, YOU TWO BETTER BE READY!!!!" I yelled upstairs. "Adey, please stop yelling." Kaison said "Okay, lets go." I said and we walked out the door to school.

Gabriel's P.O.V

I woke up and then woke up my parents. They made breakfast while I took a shower. I got out and got dressed http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=136763864. When I walked downstairs Ariel was up. We ate breakfast and I went to school.

Jai's P.O.V

I woke up and went to wake up Kylie. "Kylie, wake up." I said walking into her room. She groaned "Kyl, wake up we have school today." I said "Fine." she groaned and got up. I walked ot of her room and went to take a shower. I got out and got dressed http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=136765280. I went to Kylie's room and knocked on the door. She walked out and we walked downstairs. We grabbed a banana and walked out the door. I walked her to school and then walked to my school.

Asher's P.O.V

"Henry, hurry up we're going to be late." I said "I'm a growing boy, you need to wait." he said "Stop, acting like Uncle Mikey." I said "I do what I want I'm punk rock." he said "Your not punk rock, Henry. Your name isn't punk rock either." I said and he stuck his tongue out at me . We walked out the door and to school.

Michael's P.O.V

Christen and I woke up. She went downstairs to make breakfast and I went to wake up Jacob. "Jacob, wake up." I said and he giggled "That rhymed." he said and got up. He got dressed and we walked downstairs. We ate the breakfast Christen made and I drove him to school. I dropped him off then went home.

After School (Luke's P.O.V)

After school all the kids come over to my house because I'm the best uncle. All us adults made the agreement Monday they'll come to my house, Tuesday they'll go to Ashton's, Wednesday Michael's house and Thursday they go to Calum's house. Friday, the older kids can do what they want. I feed them pizza and let them do their homework. After, they get done they can get on their phones, laptops and play video games. I hang out with Allison or the other boys.

Adeline's P.O.V

Kaison and I hang out after school. I think I have a crush on him but I know he'll never feel the same way. We hang out with my parents sometimes. My dad taught us how to play guitar. Kaison had a crush on me in middle school but that's before he started dating other girls in 8th grade. I take a nap and stop thinking about things that probably won't happen.

**************************************************************************************

Edited. Updating this weekend, too. BYE!!!!!!!!! ily -Katie