Together At Last

I woke up and woke up Asher and Henry. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and got dressed http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=138209015. I walked downstairs and made some toast. Asher and Henry walked down the stairs. They left to meet up with Jai. I waited for Kaison. I heard a knock on the door and I opened the door it was Kaison. We walked to school and walked to our lockers. We met up with our other friend Jaclyn. We walked to our first class which is math.

The bell rang for lunch. We went to lunch. We got our lunch and sat down. We talked about what's happening in our life. We went to our last class.

After School:

Kaison and I went to the beach. I put down my beach towel and started to tan. Kaison came over to me picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He threw me in the water. When I came up for air he was standing there laughing. I walked over to him and tried drowning him. I stopped trying to drown him and went back on the beach. He came up to me and sat down next to me. "I'm sorry, Adey. Don't be mad at me." he said "I'm not mad at you but I have something to tell you." I said "What is it?" he asked "I like you and not as a friend. I like, like you. I think I'm in love with you and I know you'll probably never feel the same way. I just needed to tell you that." I said "Adeline, I've never stopped liking you and I think it's got to the point where I'm falling in love with you. I've always wanted to do this..." he said and started leaning in. He pressed his lips against mine and kissed me. I kissed back and we pulled back. He started blushing and I pushed my lips against his, again. We pulled back, again. "WOW!" he said blushing. "Yeah" I said breathless. "Adey, do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked and I nodded.

Jai's P.O.V

I was walking to school with Henry and Asher. "Henry, you can walk ahead of us." I said "Okay" he said winking. "Asher, I like you, like I like, like you and you probably don't feel the same." I said "I like you, too, Jai." she said blushing. "Do you wanna go for ice-cream later?" I asked "Yeah" she said and I grabbed her hand intertwining our fingers. We walked to our lockers and grabbed our books. We went to our class.

The bell rang indicating lunch. We went to lunch. We went back to class after lunch.

After School:

Asher and I walked to the ice-cream parlor. We got our ice-cream. She got cookie dough and I got mint chocolate chip. We ate our ice-cream and talked about our life. We got up intertwining our fingers. We walked to the park and acted like we were 5years old again.

After the park:

We walked home and we hang out at her house. It was getting late and we decided to have to a sleep-over. Henry and I got the blankets and pillows to build a fort. We went down to the basement and built the fort. Asher came down with movies, popcorn and drinks. After, we got in the fort. Asher put in the movie and got in the fort. We cuddled up like we normally do. Her breathing calmed and I heard soft snores coming from her. She was asleep and I kissed her forehead.

**********************************************************************************

I need a ship name for Kaison and Adeline but did you love the Jasher or Jaisher moment. I had this written down for a month and kept forgetting to update it. BYE!!!!!!!!!!! ily -Katie