Captured

Leaving a trail of the pirate's oars behind them, both Elizabeth and Will climb aboard the interceptor. "Not more pirates," Elizabeth's instant reaction was less than desired when she spots the crew.

"Welcome aboard, Miss Elizabeth," Gibbs greets her happily

The blonde looks over at him in shock, his face registering in her mind. Her eyes widen in astonishment, "Mr. Gibbs?"

Will climbs aboard then and Gibbs turns his attention to him, "Hey, boy, where be Jack?"

"Jack? Jack Sparrow?" Elizabeth asks, looking at him in disbelief. It was clear that she hadn't been filled in on how Will had gotten there to rescue her in the first place.

"He fell behind," Will simply states, avoiding eye contact as he walks away, leading Elizabeth below deck and away from the prying eyes of the crew.

"What about Milah?" Anamaria calls out after him, after catching no sight of the dark haired woman.

"Milah? Milah was with you?" Elizabeth questions, her eyes growing wider with more confusion. Will just turns back to the pirates and shakes his head before he leads a questioning Elizabeth away. The pirate crew were silent, looking at each other hesitant. "Keep to the code," Gibbs eventually calls and they all nod, however solemnly.

"Weigh anchor! Hoist the sails! Make quickly, divvies!"

~*~*~

"Watch those hands!" Milah snaps at the pirate holding her but he merely bared his yellow teeth at her in a smirk. Her face scrunches up in disgust at the sight. He throws her next to a calm looking Jack. "Do you have a plan?" She questions the pirate captain eagerly.

"I always have a plan love," he remarks with a smirk.

Before she can question him further, Barbossa walks up to them. He stares at Jack in disbelief, "How the blazes did you get off that island?"

"When you marooned me on that godforsaken spit of land, you forgot one very important thing, mate," Jack pauses for effect before smiling richly, "I'm Captain Jack Sparrow."

"Ah, well, I won't be making that mistake again. Gents, you all remember Captain Jack Sparrow?" The crew laugh darkly at the remark. "Kill him and his little friend!" All the pirates point their weapons at the pair as Barbossa walks away.

"The girl's blood didn't work, did it?" Jack calls quickly. Barbossa stops and spins back around.

"Hold your fire!" The pirates reluctantly lower their weapons and Milah lets out a small breath of relief. "You know whose blood we need?"

"I know whose blood ye need," Jack nods smiling smugly.

"Fine just kill the girl, we don't want stragglers," Barbossa orders, and Milah's eyes widen in alarm. The pirates' eyes gleam and take a step towards her, raising their weapons once again.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Jack intercepts quickly and they all look over at him with confused frowns.

"And why not?" Barbossa questions with an raised eyebrow.

What Jack is about to do hits Milah suddenly and her eyes widen in alarm, "Don't you dare Sparrow!" she warns dangerously but he only shrugs.

"It's your life or your secret love," he reasons before moving up and whispering Milah's secret to Barbossa who's eyes widen in shock. Jack pulls away and he looks at him in disbelief. Sparrow merely nods.

Barbossa steps forward, looking Milah up and down with a smug grin, "Well then, that changes things quite a bit."

Milah keeps her glare firmly set on Sparrow. She was going to kill him.