v

PARK CHANYEOL.

I walked out of my History class, holding onto the straps of my black backpack. Lunch, finally. I didn't have class with Ha-yi; she had Biology, and I think Baekhyun had Maths.

Speaking of Ha-yi– she was acting really weird yesterday. I don't know what got into her, but she was really protective over those letters she kept getting. I repeatedly told her to throw them away but she refused. And I thought I told all the guys in our class to back off. Ugh.

Maybe she knew who he was already? Hm, I don't know. But the point is, she's making me a little jealous. Hmph.

I turned right onto another corridor towards the direction of my locker.

I saw a familiar figure ahead of me, so I ran up to them and tapped them on the shoulder.

"Hey Baek, you have class with me after lunch, right?"

Baekhyun swiftly turned around, eyes wide. He seemed troubled.

"Oh, um, Chanyeol, hi. Yeah, I do," he gave me a smile.

I walked alongside him, before I brought up another topic.

"You know Ha-yi, right?" I looked over to him.

At the moment I mentioned her name, I swore I saw the colour drain out of his face.

"Oh, Ha-yi? W-what about her?" He stuttered.

What was up with him?

"Well, she has been receiving these weird letters from a guy, and I don't know, she's getting all protective over them, like does she know him personally or something? Psh, who does that douchebag think he is to send-" I blabbered on to find myself cut short.

"Um, Chan, I think I left my calculator in Maths, I'll be right back," Baekhyun said a little too fast and turned around before I could protest.

I looked over my shoulder at his back, watching him scurry away hurriedly.

As if he forgot something. He never does.

I puffed out my cheeks in disappointment and made my way to my locker alone.

—-

BYUN BAEKHYUN.

I ran down the hallways, not knowing where to go.

I just didn't want to talk about her to Chanyeol. No. That wouldn't be good. He seemed really pissed off by the guy writing her letters, or should I say me.

Why did he seriously get the urge to bring Ha-yi up? Out of all the things we could've talked about, he picked her. Just hearing her name makes my heart beat at an unbelievable pace.

I decided to walk down one of the less busy corridors, where the old music room was. It was now a storage room. The corridor was dimly lit up by a few worn out lights on the ceiling, and all of the classrooms were empty.

I found the old music room's door and made my way inside.

The lights were off, allowing the sunlight to faintly shine through the windows on the wall in front of me. I walked to the middle of the room, scanning my new surroundings. The piano in the corner of the room was covered up by a large sheet of cloth, and a few guitars leaned against the wall to the side. There were several cardboard boxes stacked on top of each other on the other side of the room. It smelt pretty dusty and a bit damp as well.

I let out a long sigh and closed my eyes. I planned to stay here for just a while until my mind cleared up.

But the creaking sound of the door caused me to abruptly open my eyes again.