~Chapter 14~

Evie and Liam's tattoo above.
also, my best friend (The_Lovelys_pet ) made Briar in her own little creative way!! 🙀 it's amazing! She even plans to make more!! If you guys ever want to send in fan art or covers you've made just DM me and we'll figure it out.
~Syd 😊

{Sienna's POV}

It's been two days since that bitch left and to be honest, I didn't shed a tear. She was too much of a handful anyway. But now that everyone in the West knows that she's the next ruler of all Werewolves, she's being feared and/or praised more than ever. It wasn't fair. I'm the eldest, I'm the one who gets all the praise, all the boyfriends, everything! She had taken it all from me when she was first born, and now I will take it all back. Even if it causes me to shed blood or break a nail.

I called my two friends from school, James and Scott, and waited for one of them to pick up.

"Hello?" Scott answered.

"Call James, my sister has moved to her mates pack and I know where."

"Wait, so you mean it's time?"

"No you idiot. I'm not that harsh. I don't want her to die a virgin. All I'm saying is give it about two or three weeks. Her and her mate would've mated by then so her wolf should be fully activated to the point where she can't control it."

"Well how do you expect us to kill her if she would've mated?"

"Oh, you're not going to kill her, I am."

"Then what's in it for us?"

"You'll get the credit and her body to do what ever you want to it."

"In human form? You know Necrophilia is illegal right?"

"Ew no. I would kill you if you did that. She's still my sister you sicko," I shook my head as I pulled into the school parking lot. "If a werewolf dies in wolf form it stays that way. If it dies in human form it stays a human."

"Oh okay, makes sense."

"Just call James, I'm parking now."

"Okay."

I hung up and watched as my Chase and my sister pulled into the parking lot.

-This will be fun- my wolf, Winona stated.

-Oh yeah- I smiled and evil grin as I strut into my school.

{Briar's POV}

Today was my first day back to school after moving to Chase's pack. It wasn't as weird as I thought it would be since all the werewolves know; but telling Ms. Wolfe was going to be hard.

Plus Chase told me that tomorrow is the day I meet his family. I'm terrified and I think about it the whole morning. I checked out my mark this morning, it takes two days to fully heal, and the same dream catcher that is on our arms is on our necks except with our mate's initials in the center.

Evie, her mate Liam, and Chase and I hung out with Flynn and Allison yesterday at their pool and it was so much fun. We were there practically all day before we came inside and watched a scary movie. I didn't want to but they did and it was majority rules. It was a good movie though, I'm not gonna lie.

Today I wore what I would normally wear to school: a flannel, t-shirt, ripped jeans and converse. Evie wanted to do my hair so I let her french braid it to the side. My make up was simple: eyeliner and eos egg chapstick. Chase had gotten up early this morning and made me breakfast. He made pancakes with strawberry bits in it and drizzled with Nutella. I also got scrambled eggs and hot tea. I dropped my backpack, ran over, jumped up on him, and gave him a hug. He hugged me back and kissed the mark he gave me.