Crossroads (pt. 2)

Hello my lovelies. It is time. The jest chapter of Crossroads has finally been written and published!! It hasn't been edited so if there are any typos I apologize ahead of time. I'll give you guys a sneak peak of it here! Enjoy.

Crossroads chapter one-Ophelia McDonnell's POV

"The party can now begin, the star is here," I said bowing in front of them, with Celina tight on my hip.

"Ophelia!" They all greeted. Giggling I handed Celina to her mommy, Madison. "How are you my love?" Briar asked hugging me. "High school treating you well?"

"As good as high school can," I chuckled hugging her back.

"You poor thing! Have the girls seen you yet?"

I shook my head. "Uncle Levi is occupying the right now. I'll go to them when I'm finished here." Agreeing with me, she let me go to Evie next. Hugging her and Liam quickly, I say hi to Madison before Rebecca and Jayden. Before leaving the kitchen, I was craving a taste of the homemade-gingerbread-cake-that's-not-from-a-box. Seeing the excess from the top of the cake that Evie cut off, I grabbed it and weaved out of the kitchen.

"OPHELIA!" She screamed while throwing a kitchen towel at me. Everyone else laughed at us.

Attempting to save some for Levi, I finished my portion as soon as the kids saw me. Before I could sit down, the birthday girls ran at me and cling to my waist in excitement.

"Pheas' here!" They say in unison. I'm not sure if it's the Gemini thing but they seem to do that a lot. They also seem to finish each other's sentences, you can only imagine the joy Frozen brought them.

"Hello my lovelies. How is your birthday going?" I ask kneeling after finishing Levi's portion.

"It's so much fun!" Anastasia answered.

"Daddy wouldn't let us open our gifts until you and uncle Levi got here." Explained Bree.

"But of course you two took forever to get here," they alternated.

"Who knows what you two were doing."

"Everyone knows that you two are best friends and all-"

"-but we're needy and impatient children."

"We don't know what you two do on your free time but-"

"Okay, okay, that's enough you two. She gets the idea. Go sit with the rest of the family, it's almost time," Levi walked over, saving the day.

"Okay uncle Levi!" They answered in unison.

I shook my head as he walked over to me. "They're a handful I swear."

"But we love them anyway," he defended.

"Very true," I chuckled. "I saved some cake scraps for you."

"Oh thanks, where are they?"

"In here," I said as I patted my tummy. I smiled while he laughed at me.

He looked at me while he quickly bit his lip. "Do you think they know about our make-out session at our spot before we got here?" He asked.

Blushing I touched my bottom lip, "oh I hope not. If anything I'll just tell them it's my new lip plumper." I said casually looking at him. "You put your little...friend away, right?"

"Oh yeah, he's gone." He scratched the back of his neck before looking at me again. We smiled at each other before he exchanged a wink and a sneaky lip bite. Pushing his head away and cursing him under my breath, I continued to the living room where everyone else was. Sitting down in front if Jayden and Rebecca, with the youngest of their three, five-year-old Lonan, in my lap