The Spot

(Tiana's POV)

The Next Day:

I came out of my walk in closet in a black strapless pleated dress and black Jimmy Choos Daisy Crystal-Studded Sandals. Jason should be here soon to take me out for Lunch at one of our favorite restaurant: Sunset Restaurant and Beach Bar.

I headed over to my Claudia Mirrored Vanity and retrieved my piaget rose ring, earrings, bracelet, and necklace from my Two Drawer Locking Mirrored Jewelry Box.

As I was putting on my Jewelry, I get a knock at the door. "Come in" I said as I was putting on my earrings.

"Yo Mah!" Jason said as he walked in.

I chortled, "silly" sliding on my bracelet.

"What no makeup?" He joked examining me in the mirror, before taking my necklace and placing it around my neck.

"Since when have I ever wore anything besides lipstick. All Natural over here sweetie you better know" I said with a snap of the fingers,

He smiled,"I'm just messing with you" he said as he fastened my necklace.

"Thank you. Oh my clutch?" I walked over to my bed and grabbed my clutch that was laying in the middle of my bed.

"Okay let's go"

"Let's get out of here I'm starving"

"Who let you in anyways?"

"Mom..."

Restaurant:

"I'll have a Linguine Lobster and Crab L. Along with some Blanc Brut" I said. As I was about to hand the waitress the menu, I looked up. "Chelsea!"

"Tiana!" She shrieked before coming in for a hug. "What are you doing here?!"

"Girl, taking a break from work" I answered.

"Understandable" she said nodding her head.

"Well what about you? Are you still working here?"

"Hell no. My father is having me wait while I'm in town. A-nno-ying." We both laughed.

"Yeah, I'm still here ladies" Jason interrupted

"Oh hush up Jason. Where's Alison?" Chelsea questioned. "Why aren't you with her? Why isn't she here?"

"Why would Alison come here?" I asked bewildered. I looked to Jason who in returned shook his head. "Jason?" I pressed with risen eyebrows. I really wanted to know.

"Oops" Chelsea mumbled under her breath. She then clears her throat and said, "I'll just get your order ready, and I'll be back to um get your order Jason"

"Thanks Chelsea" Jason retorted annoyingly. She nodded her head and hurried away.

"What is she talking about Jason?" I questioned once more.

"Okay look," he started, " I kinda sorta brought Alison here *clears throat. A couple of times"

"Why would you bring her here? This was our spot, not her"

"Its not like that Tiana"

"It's not like what, Jason? Why would you bring her here?" I responded with much attitude.

Why would he possibly want to bring his fiancee here, no way in hell is this her type of scene, not from what I gathered.

"It just sorta came up when I was telling her about you and where we use to hang out. And so she sorta wanted to see"

"For what!" I said abruptly, "so she can take our memories and make it you all's"

"What? No Tiana she just wanted to see where we used to hang out, that is it"

"Why does it even matter?! Why is she so obsessed with our relationship and our memories?"

"Calm down Tiana, it's not like that at all" Jason responded.

"It's exactly like that, Jason!"

I was so heated. What was that Alison chick deal? Why is she so interested in Jason and I relationship? Why aren't she focused on her own damn relationship with Jason? I'm so frustrated.

Just then Chelsea came over with my meal and sat it in front of me.

"Well what else have you shared with her?" I asked, arm's folded, ears on alert.

"Nothing Tiana, why are you acting like this?" He questioned annoyingly.

"Because I can!" I retorted abruptly, standing up and digging in my clutch, "you know what." I started pulling out a twenty dollar bill, "you and Alison, " I then pulled out another twenty, "can keep this memory" and another twenty, "for you all's self" and another, "because I don't want It any more" I then closed my clutch and started walk away, "Tell Alison congratu-fucking-lations she has claim one of our fucking memories"

"Tiana are you serious!" Jason exclaimed starting to stand up.

"Dead ass. Good day" I finished, before exiting the door in a fit of rage.

Once out the door I started to walk away, passing Jason's car a long with others.

"Tiana!" I hear in a distance.

I continued walking as I was not about to stop on a count of him. Soon I could hear his footsteps behind me, closing in.

"Tiana"

"I don't want to talk to you Jason"I yelled out. Just then Jason grabbed my hands and pulled me in.

"Let go of my hands Jason" I demanded.

"No." He said, "I don't understand what I did wrong. It's just a restaurant"

"See that! " I exclaimed. That's exactly what I'm talking about. He is completely discrediting our memories and that infuriates me, "The fact that you even said it's just a restaurant, further proves that you don't value our memories"

"That's not true and you know it. Tiana Alison just-"

"Alison is your fiancee Jason, your fiancee, your soon to be wife."

"I know that"

"A whole different relationship Jason therefore you two should be creating your own memories, not copping ours and making it you all's own. That is so disrespectful."

"Yo! That is not what we're doing" A now aggravated Jason retorted. "What in the hell made you think that?"

I then started to rub my temples angrily. Honestly, I didn't know why I was so angry, I just knew I was.

"Tell me, honestly Tiana. What is making you think Alison is trying to take away our memories?"

"I Don't Know!"I exclaimed abruptly, "okay" my voice then soften up, "I just need to think for a minute. Go somewhere for second and think"

"Fine Tiana, but I'm coming with you"

"No, I don't want you to"

"Well that's too damn bad Tiana 'cause I'm not letting you go anywhere by yourself"

"I'm a grown ass woman, Jason"

"And I'm a grown ass man. And I'm telling you I'm not letting you go anywhere by yourself."

"Fine Jason, fine."I said before continuing on my walk.

I need to think about somethings.