Realization Pt. 2

(Jason's POV)

I have just gotten a call from Tiana asking to meet up to talk.

I sat on the edge of my bed putting on my shoes. Alison was laying down, watching me as I put on my shoes and asking questions.

"Baby why can't you just stay home with me? Can't whatever that is going on with Tiana wait until tomorrow or something?"

"She sounded serious on the phone babe. I have to see what it's about." I answered, tying my shoes,"I won't be out long I promise" I then assured.

"You said that last time Jason remember, and you came home at twelve"

I discreetly rolled my eyes. To say I was annoyed would be an understatement; Alison and I have our whole life to spend time with each other, but I can't say the same for Tiana and I.

"I just don't understand why you have to answer and go running on her every beck and call every time"she retorted in annoyance.

I sighed."It's not like that Alison"

"Yes it is Jason. Can you for once just ignore her call and spend time with your fiancee here. Look I know she's your best friend and all Jason, but-"

"But what Alison?" I snapped, though not intentionally,"Look, we have forever to spend time with each other, but I don't know how long Tiana would be here, so I want to spend as much time as I possibly can with her . We haven't seen each other in six years babe"

Alison rolled her eyes to the ceiling and said, "I'm aware of that Jason, but we are engaged and we need to start making us a priority right now. We still have wedding planning to do"

"And we will plan, as soon as Tiana leaves. We're still a priority Alison that hasn't changed, but for now I have to take advantage of the time I have left with Tiana, Alright?" I said, before leaning in for a kiss only to be met with Alison's cheeks.

"Fine Jason" she said abruptly turning around and snatching the cover with much attitude.

I shook my head, "I'll be back soon" I finished before leaving out of the room.

Anaheim:

Tiana and I met up at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Coffee shop in Anaheim South of Harbor Blvd.

"Hi love" Tiana greeted as we embraced each other in a hug.

"How are you?" I asked as we took a seat at the table nearest to us.

"I'm fine. I hope you don't mind I ordered you a White Chocolate Dream Latte"

I smiled and looked at her at the corner of my eyes, as she took a sip of her Mocha Latte. I didn't understand why she was speaking so formally. "Of course I don't mind, but why are you speaking so formally?"

"Well" she takes another sip of her Latte avoiding eye contact with me. "Am I talking formally?" She questioned.

"Yes you are." I responded. She shrugged her shoulders and waved it off. "Tiana what's going on?" I then asked

"Well" she dragged, sitting her cup on the table, revealing a foam-stache. I couldn't help but chuckle, she looked so cute. I then grabbed a napkin that sat in the middle of the table and leaned in to wipe away the Stache. "What is it?" She questioned.

I smiled and said, "Just a little stache"

"Oh" She chuckled, "sorry" she responded allowing me to wipe her face.

"Yeah" I finished before balling up the napkin and laying it beside me. "So what is so urgent?" I then asked.

"Wellll...okay, um, well..I well. he I mean with you getting married and all... well...I, I mean he-" she stammered over her words.