Chapter 1

!!This is All Human!!

I do not own VA or any of the characters, only the plot.

Today is my first day at a new school. Yeah, I know. School is so... bleh. But even Rosemary Hathaway has to go. Today will be great, I tell myself as I get out of bed. I slowly walk over to my closet rubbing my eyes. “What to wear,” I whisper to myself. I then see the shirt my friend Lissa had gotten me a few days ago. She already goes to Reilly High. She got enrolled last year, the same time as my brother, Christian. They became boyfriend and girlfriend, and I got a new best friend. Anyway, the shirt is pink, and has “I 'heart' Music” on the front. This shirt would be perfect to wear, since its my first day, and it is a Arts school. Music, Dance, Art, Writing, and Acting. I get in the shower, and get out quickly and get dressed in the shirt and jeans, and go down for breakfast.

“Hey Chris.”

“Hey sis,” Christian says to me as I sit down at the table.

“This year is going to be the best!” I half yell at Christian.

He rolls his eyes. “Sure. What do you want for breakfast?”

“Do we have any oatmeal.” I ask Christian with a smile. I know we would have oatmeal on hand. It's his favorite.

“Sure do. I'll whip ya up a bowl right now.”

“Thanks bro.” I say as I get up to go back to my room to do my hair for a few minutes.

“Rose, sit back down, please? I want to talk to you about school.”

I sighed as I sat down at the table. “Yes big almighty brother Christian. What do I need to know about school?”

“Don't hang around my friends, ok? Thats all I want to say.”

“You mean to tell me you kept me down here, prevented me from doing my hair, so that you could tell me not to hang out with Dimitri or Eddie?” Why would I even bother with someone so hideous as Dimtiri Belikov, or even someone as much a player as Eddie? I mean, Eddie has probably had billions of girls over the years. And Dimitri? My goodness! His hair is so ugly. I can't believe that he's even got a girlfriend. Well, he's ugly and a douch, but I like to be nice about it and just call him ugly.

“And Adrian.”

“Ok, ok. How much time until my oatmeal's done?”

“About a minute.”

“Good, I'm going to go do my hair, call me when it's ready.” I said as I ran upstairs to my bedroom two steps at a time to get my hair ready. I also turned on my radio. Aly and A.J. came on, and I started to sing. (No One, Aly & A.J.)

I am moving through the crowd

Trying to find myself

Feel like a guitar that's never played

Will someone strum away?

And I ask myself

Who do I wanna be?

Do I wanna throw away the key?

and invent a whole new me

and I tell myself

No One,

No One

Don't wanna be

No One

But me..

Christian came up to my room. “Food's done.”

I quickly turned my radio off and ran down the stairs and almost slipped into my oatmeal. “Thanks bro,” I yelled up the stairs.

“You're welcome!”

I sat there eating my oatmeal to silence, and I started thinking. I started wondering. Wondering what today would be like.

Once I was done eating I went over to the sink and cleaned my bowl and sat down again.

“Ready to go?” I heard Christian say as he picked up the keys.

I grabbed my book bag and walked over to him. “Ready as Fredy.”

We walked outside to his car. We got in and started towards school. “Chris, I'm kinda scared about this. What if this terns out like...”

“No Rose. This will be different. This will be the time of your life. You'll get on with your life now. You will not get raped again. I promise you that.”

“You sure?'”

“Yes.”

“Ok,” I said uneasily as we pulled up at school.

“You'll be ok Rose,” Christian said, and then hugged me.”You'll be just fine. Just hang out with Lissa. She'll have you in good hands.”

“Ok,” I said as Lissa came over and rapped on Christian's window. He rolled it down and Lissa kissed him eagerly. I looked away slightly embarrassed.

“Hey sister from another Mr.” Lissa called over to me. “Welcome to Reilly High!”

Please R&R ~ KarliQ