Chapter 4

Yay! What is going to happen now? The world may never know.... except they will :/

“Dimitriiiiiiiiiiiii!”

“Yes Roza?”

“What does Roza mean? You told me you'd tell me if I stayed where I was at in the acting room, and I did,” I said as Dimitri pushed open the school doors and took off into the hot morning sun of the day.

“Rose.”

“What?!” I asked. I decided to give up and I slumped against his body. “What do you want from me now?”

“Roza means Rose. Roza is Russian though,” Dimitri said as he leaned over and opened a car door.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh. Hey Dimitri?”

“Yeah?” He said as he messed with the car door.

“Would you let me down?”

“In a sec.”

In a second?! I wanted now! Damnett!

Suddenly I had a great idea. I put my hands up to Dimitri's neck and started tickling.

“Roza. Stop trying. I'm not ticklish.”

I sighed.

“Ok Rose. I'm going to set you in my car. And it will be to your advantage if you try not to escape.”

“Fine. Just set me down!”

Dimtiri slowly set me down in front of him, but didn't let me go completely. His hands were still around my waist. He looked down into my eyes. No way was I gonna try and escape his gaze. It was so wonderful. He slowly brought my hips closer to his, and gently placed a hand on my cheek, never letting his eyes stray from mine.

“Dimitri?” I whispered.

He leaned down slowly from his marvelous hight, and gently turned my cheek. There he placed a sweet kiss.

“Ready to get down and dirty?” He said, the moment completely broken.

“No! Dimitri, no!” I begged as Dimitri picked me up bridal style and set me in the car, hit the lock button, and shut the door. I tried to open the door of his sports car. Finding it unsuccessful, I pounded on the window. “Let me out!” I cried through the window.

Soon he was around and in his door sitting, and had his door closed. He was buckling up when he said, “You should put your seatbelt on. I don't want any tickets today, unless they are for speeding.”

“I'd rather die,” was all I said. Damn straight.

Dimitri sighed and leaned over to get my belt. My breathing stopped as I felt his hand move across my waist. He pushed the belt in the lock and it clicked. I put my hand on his, and slowly moved my hand up his arm and slowly leaned toward him.

“Roza,” he breathed the second before our lips met. Whoa. Dimitri. And me. Kissing?

I felt him pull back slightly. “Roza, we shouldn't....” He didn't get to finish and I kissed him again gently.

He pulled back and sat back in his seat. “That should not have happened.”

“Well it just did,” I said.

He didn't say anything back as he quickly shoved his keys in the ignition, turned the car on, and backed out of his parking spot.

“Hey,” I attempted. “I'm sorry. I just, well, I thought you'd like it.”

“That's not the problem,” Dimitri said, teeth grinding on every word.

“Then what is?” I challenged.

Dimitri took his eyes off the road for an instant. “I have a girlfriend. I loved that damn kiss, and I have a girlfriend.”

I looked at the floor. “I'm sorry.”

“No Rose. I'm sorry I led you on.”

I shook my head. “It's my fault. Really.”

We pulled up at my house. “Go change Rose into something old.”

I nodded and attempted to get out. The door was still locked. “Dimitri?”

He didn't respond.

“This door can only be opened from the outside.”

He got out of the car without so much as a word, strode over to my door and opened it. I caught a glimpse of his eyes. There was sadness there.

I quickly got out of the car and ran into the house up to my room. I opened my closet and grabbed some sweats and a T-shirt from a summer camp I went to a few years ago. I also texted Lissa.

I kissed Dimitri.

~RH

I walked out of the house and got into Dimitri's car. We didn't talk. Wherever we were going was going to be a silent ride.

Where do you think Rose and Dimitri are going? And as always R&R.

~KarliQ