Chapter 6

Note: I do not own any of the characters.

Lissa finally arrived about 20 minutes later. After a quick check to make sure no one was around I got into her car and buckled up.

“Hey.”

“Hey?” I replied. “Who's it going?”

“Just spill.”

“Fine, fine.” And with that I started to re tell the whole story to her.

When I was done Lissa but the car in drive and we started toward my house. “Dimitri likes you.”

“What?!” I yelled at Lissa. “He called me a fat ass! You don't do that to someone you like!”

Lissa pulled into my driveway. “Listen here Rose. I played truth or dare with Dimitri once. He picked truth, so I asked him, 'Who do you like?' He said 'Rose Hathaway.'”

“Is that even possible?” I asked as I got out of her car and walked to the front door unlocking it.

“Yes! He likes you Rose. Why is that so hard for you to handle?”

I didn't really know.

“Thanks for the ride Lissa. I need to go get cleaned up. I'll talk with you later.”

“Ok, bye!”

“Bye-Bye.”

I then sat in front of the door and took my phone out.

Dimitri, Dimitri, Dimitri, I thought as I looked through my recent texts to find his number, and then called it.

“Hello?” A breathless voice came over the phone.

“Hey Dimitri,” I said in a monotone.

I heard a faint moan in the background along with some skin on skin sounds. Oh God. “Dimitri?”

“Yes?” Another word with no air behind it came over the phone.

“I know,” and with my little comment all the sounds stopped except for one.

“Dimitri?” I heard her prod through the phone. “Is something wrong?”

I heard a bed creak and clothes being thrown. “I'll be over in a few minutes,” he said in a whisper before he hung the phone up.

Well Shit! Now what was I suppose to do. Have a rational conversation with someone who was just getting it on with a slut who had done half the male population at our school? Was that even possible at this moment?

I didn't know.

I slowly got up and went to my room for a quick change in clothes. I grabbed my pajamas off the floor from this morning and went into the bathroom and put them on. I wish we had ice cream in the house for moments like this. I brushed my hair back into a little pony tail, and then washed my face, clearing the redness and dirt stuck to it from crying before. I then went back to my room and crawled into bed with tears in my eyes again. How could he go running for me, after KISSING me, and then go and do her, on his bed, all on the same day?

“Don't cry Rose, please,” I heard before I screamed.

What do you think will happen nexxxxt?! XD R&R ~ Karliii