Chapter 14

The party started at 8, with me walking down the stairs in my dress to see Adrian waiting for me. The hall was completely quiet.

“Wow...” he whispered as he saw me descended the stairs. The yellow dress and stilettos must have done wonders for how I looked.

He took my hand at the bottom of the stairs and smiled. “You look beautiful.”

I smiled a huge fake smile. “Thanks. So, wanna tell me where we're going?”

“Sure, in just a minute.” He said, pulling me toward the living room.

“But I wanna know!” I almost yelled.

We walked in and I saw everyone yelling and smiling. “Surprise!” seemed to be the magical saying.

“Oh wow!” I said. Even though this wasn't the surprise that Adrian had been planing it to be. I saw my friends, Lissa, Christian, Eddie, as well as Mia and a few others from school, as well as a lot of other people that I didn't know. But there was one person that I was missing.

Dimitri.

“Hey everyone! Can you all come out the back yard? I have something I want to tell you all!” Adrian yelled over everyone.

I glared at Lissa across the room, telepathicly screaming Adrian's Car, NOW!

She just gave me a nod as Adrian turned me to go outside.

When we stepped outside I saw that Lissa was totally right.

She had in fact gotten the stage done. And it was totally Amazing! It was all covered in black, with huge speakers off to the right and left hand sides. On top of the stage, there we lights all over.

There we also lights that came off the front of the stage, to give it that “you can see the people on stage especially well” glow.

“Lissa did a really great job on this, didn't she?” I whispered up at Adrian as we walked up the steps onto the stage.

Adrian just smiled down at me as we reached the middle of the stage with 2 mics on it. He picked one up from the stand and looked out into the crowd standing in the grass in front of the stage.

“Ok everyone. I want you all to know that Rose and I are now a thing.” I gulped at that. Uh-oh. “And now I have a little surprise for Rose. Christian, you wanna hit it?”

Adrian started singing.

Woah Oh

Woah Oh

Woah Woah Oh Oh

Only then did I realize that we were going to do karaoke. I Threw my voice in and gave him the “I got this look.” And so we started.

Woah Oh

Woah Woah WOAH

Woah Oh

When I saw you over there

I didn't mean to stare

But my mind was everywhere I wanna know you

Gonna guess that you're the kind to say whats on your mind

But you listen when I have something to show you

There's a mark above your eye

You got it in July

You're fighting for your sister's reputation