Forest Run

Kelly's POV

The sound of crunching leaves, snapping branches and heavy panting filled the cold chilled air, the full moon shining through the trees. My paws patted across the dirt forest floor, my gold eyes flitting the horizon. My name is Kelly Sophia ShadowMoon. I'm the daughter to the Alpha of the Shadow Moon Pack. You would think it would be nice.... It really isn't. It really sucks. Especially when your father wants you to marry someone to make the pack stronger..... I'm so grateful to my mother who always protects me from his choices. Thank goodness she's the Luna. Anyway, I'm currently running through the forest on my midnight run after an argument with my father. Kinda ridiculous but that's what seems to be happening more and more as I get closer to my 18th birthday. I want to find my mate.
If you didn't know, werewolves mate for life. However, there's someone out there that is The One. I want to find The One. I want to marry for love not for money or power. How my father can try to force me to do that is unbelievably ridiculous. Marry a strange wolf and not love them? No thank you. I'll gladly take being alone for several years until I can find my mate, thank you very much.
Anyway. As I run through the forest, I see something flit in my peripheral vision, causing me to slide to a stop. However, it's apparently the "Screw with Kelly Day" because suddenly I trip over a tree root. Oh joy, what a day for me. As I stand up, shaking my fur out, I look around to find the blur of color I had seen earlier. I shift back to my human form, covering my bare chest with my arm.
"What the hell was that?" I murmur softly to myself.
"Wow, surprise surprise. An uncivilized creature using uncivilized language."
I whirl around to find myself face-to-face with a bloodsucker.
"Surprise surprise, a bloodsucker with a dry sense of sarcasm." I glare at the curly blonde-haired, red-eyed..... Sexy.... Oh shit this isn't happening! A vampire! Why..... Do..... I...... Find...... Him...... Attractive......? I did my best not to drool as I admire his well-built body. Oh my, his arms are huge! Oh god this isn't happening....... Why oh why?!

Ryan's POV

I smirked as I admired the gorgeous werewolf. She's naked since she just shifted but damn she's well-built. Oh god what's wrong with me?! She's a dirty, filthy..... Gorgeous...... Feisty...... Lovely...... Oh lord what has she done to me?! I admired every curve, every scar, every mole of her well-built form. Damn, what is this feeling I have? I've never felt it before...... But I like it...... Maybe, just maybe........ Oh screw it, I'm taking her. I smirked as I swooped down, scooped her up and threw her over my shoulder.
"You're coming with me sweet cheeks." I patted her rear-end and grinned devilishly at the squeak I received. I began to run, trying to hold in my whoops of triumph as the world around the wolf and I began to blur.

3rd Person POV

Little did either know, their whole worlds were turned around. Happiness, love, joy, and death awaited them in their futures. Will they be able to change that around or..... Will their mateship be their downfall?