What the Hell?!

Kelly's POV

     I glared at the vampire boy. Why the hell did he kidnap me?! I don't even know his name! I sat in the corner of a dark but lavish room, glaring at him and growling whenever he came too close. He glared at me, clearly irritated with my behavior.
   "Lighten up wolf girl."  He dead panned and I snarled, clearly irritated with him.
   "Why the hell should I? You kidnapped my ass!"  I barked, baring my teeth. He bared his fangs at me, his eyes turning his normal ocean blue eyes to blood red.
   "Yeah, so as your kidnapper, I'm demanding you to lighten up!"  He snarled, getting more and more frustrated.
   "Go screw yourself!"  I snapped, beginning to shift back to my wolf form. The boy leaped across the room and pinned me to the wall by my throat.
   "Calm the hell down! I know you don't currently like me but we'll have to learn to get along!"  He glared me down and I glared back, not backing down.
   "Why the hell should I listen?"  His eyes softened and he pressed his cold forehead to my hot neck.
   "Because we're mates."  His voice was soft and gentle but still it's normal velvety seductive tone. I felt my heart stop in my chest at his words. MATES?!?! What kind of goddess was this torturous?!