Whoops

~~Ryan's POV~~

     I watched as Kelly's mother stared at me, assessing me, trying to determine if I was a threat to her daughter. Whoops, maybe it was a bad idea to come on to werewolf territory to get Kelly to come home to me.

     "Mom, this is Ryan. He's my mate."  I watched as her mother's eyebrow rose in confusion, demanding an answer.  "I don't know how it's possible but him and I feel the bond."  I could hear her honesty as she spoke gently to the agitated Luna.

     "He's your mate huh?"  I watched as she thought it over.  "If you don't tell your father, then I'll tell you a secret. Ok?"  Kelly looked shocked but nodded none the less. I nodded in agreement, curious to what her mother had to say.

     "Remember how when you met grandma, you didn't meet grandpa until that night? That's because your grandfather... Well... He's a vampire, so I'm half vampire and you're a fourth vampire."  I felt Kelly stiffen in surprise beside me. A part vampire?! But she could shift! I watched as Kelly's mother looked at me with understanding in her deep brown eyes.  "She can shift into a wolf because she's mostly wolf. Her wolf blood triumphs over her vampire blood."  I nodded slowly, piecing it all together. Kelly would be one of the most powerful creatures in the supernatural world! My mate, my beautiful, snippy, sarcastic, adorable, sweet mate was more powerful than any other creature. Wow...  Then, all went black as I fainted.

Haha I couldn't help but make him faint   XD   Hope you enjoyed the update!