Man Hunt Pt 2

~~Barbara's POV~~

     It's been 3 weeks since Kelly went missing without a trace. I haven't slept, worried about my daughter. What happened to her? Is she ok? Her father and I have been fighting more and more since her disappearance. I just hope my little girl is ok.

~~Kelly's POV~~

     Ryan has let me explore his massive house. When I say house I mean castle. Stereotypical scary castle for a vampire. I thought it was beautiful! I could get used to living here. Ryan told me I'm only allowed to explore in the mornings when the other vampires aren't awake. Is he disappointed in me or something? I mean, I am his mate.... Right?

~~Tim's POV~~

     I can't take it. My daughter has been gone for 3 weeks. I'm going to send out a search party for her. I don't have much longer until she has to be back and be coronated as the pack's new Luna. Moon Goddess, please let us find her in time.... Please.

(Uh oh! What's wrong with Kelly's dad? And what is so wrong with him that Kelly has to take over soon? Find out soon! Sorry for the chapters being so short. I try not to make them so long that they just blab. I want them to be detailed enough but long enough that everybody gets the hint.)