Finally!/Naughty

(WARNING!!!! Sexual content ahead! This chapter isn't necessary but Kelly gets marked!)

~~Kelly's POV~~
     I woke up the next morning, Ryan's face stuffed between my breasts, his breathing deep and even. Oh how I wanted to wake him up. As if he read my thoughts or smelled my arousal, his beautiful ocean blue eyes fluttered open.

     "I smell your desire, true desire."  He smirked and readjusted so he was on top of me.  "Say it."

     I knew what he wanted the moment he demanded it.  "Mark me."  That sent him into a desired frenzy, ripping my pajamas off my pale skin.  His eyes raked over my body, drinking in my form.  His mouth seemed to water as he leaned down and left gentle kisses all over my chest.  I bit my lip to keep quiet and not draw any unwanted attention.  Ryan made quick work of getting rid of his clothes, allowing me to drink in his God-like body.

     "Like what you see baby?"  His words awoke my wolf and she practically mewled in desire.  I quickly nodded, my body aching for something, anything.  His fingers glided along my skin, forcing me to arch my chest.  More!  More!  That's all I craved.  "Calm yourself love, I want to take it slow."  Yeah right, just hurry up!

     "Now! Take me now!"  I heard his chuckle and suddenly, a ripping pain tore through my abdomen as he thrusted deep inside me.  Trickles of blood left my body and I let out a soft whimper.  Fuck this hurt!  After a few moments, the pain disappeared, replaced by an indescribable pleasure.  He bucked his hips into mine, wave after wave of pleasure crashed into me.  Holy shit!  A knot began to form in my abdomen, making my legs wrap around his waist as his own thrusts became wild and uneven.  His breathing deepened and his eyes darkened.

     "Say it. Say it!"  I was at a lost for words until our conversation popped in my head.

     "I'm yours! I'm yours!"  With that, he sank his fangs into my skin, venom flowing into my veins as he drank the deep Crimson liquid that left my body.  Our bodies shook as we rode out our high.  Darkness soon enveloped me.

~~Ryan's POV~~
    I looked down at my little mate, a smile gracing her plump bruised lips.  I guess I was a bit too rough.  I examined the mark that quickly appeared on her pale skin.  Now I just have to wait for her to wake up.

(Hey guys I'm back! Sorry for the long wait, things have been super crazy and I barely got a summer break since I was taking a college class  .-.  But I'm back now!)