Your in the what.....?

Picture of Mia's dress
--------------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling sore all over, I could barely feel my legs and arms and my poor kitty was aching. God that man was sex craved, he woke me up in the middle of the night just to go two more rounds....not that theres anything wrong with that but my god and his dick game is on piont. He had me screaming, good thing he doesn't have any neighbors.

I pulled the covers back and saw....blood. "Oh my god" I thought and got out of bed, but not before falling on the floor as my legs felt like jello. I got up and limped to the bathroom, turned the shower on. I looked in the mirror and saw my hair was a complete mess. And dark purple hickies on my neck.....and I noticed something eles....two small whole in my neck where Cyrus marked me.

I took a shower and dried off, and put on one of Cyrus's work shirts, went downstairs where I smelled delicious food. In view came Cyrus cooking with only in boxers, where he had a back tattoo with wings and in the middle was a cross. He also had a tribal sleeve tattoo and had scares on his back, god and those muscles and his ass...nice. I guess I was staring a little to hard when he spoke.

"You know it's rude to stare." He said and turned around smirking showing those dazzling blue eyes.

"Sorry...I..was just...it smells good, what are you cooking." I said sitting down at the table, it was a little hard to sit.

He came over with a plate full of food eggs, bacon, pancakes and friut. God I was starving, "I didn't get a chance to eat dinner last night...but had a chance for desert." I thought

I said a little prayer and dugg in my food, I moaned as the flavors swirled in my mouth. I opened my eyes to find Cyrus staring at me with lust filled eyes.

"Tempting me this morning are we." He said

"Sorry it's just soo good, thank you." I said looking down a little embarrassed. "God I hate when I blush." I thought. He lifted my chin and said. "Don't be, I like your blush."

"How did he know-....."

"I can read your mind, my love." He said smirking.

"This has to be some kind of joke....

"No my mate, this is no joke, I can hear everything you think." He said

I sat there and I have been descend to ask him.

"What are we." I ask with an confused face.

"You are mine." He said

"Okay, how do I put this....you called me your mate when we went to your parents house, what is that exactly." I asked curiously

"A mate is when two people are destined to be together, you are my mate and mine forever, no questions asked." He explained to me

"Is that why you marked me last night? I asked

"Yes, so no other vampire or wolf can have you. Like your friend Giovanni, who you will not be seeing again." He said and I could feel him getting angry.

"Is he a wolf." I asked

"Yes...why do you ask." He said

"Oh nothing....just curious." I said smiling

"Well eat your breakfast, then get dressed. Wear something classy we have somewhere important to be." He said getting up and walking away, but cane back and whispered in my ear.

"I love my shirt on you love." He said and kissed my cheek.

I finished my breakfast and went upstairs to our room to get dressed. I stood in the walk-in-closet and debating on what to wear. He said wear something classy so I decided to wear a black classy dress with a slit on the left side, anf didn't show to muck cleavage and some black heels.