Alex

__________________________

Alex P.oV

  I snuck back into my room, with a changed pair of clothes. coming from seeing my girlfriend Ana.

"You can't keep doing this ." I looked behind me and it was my twin brother sitting in a chair in the dark.

"Andre look, you don't understand. I love Ana and some day Im going to narry her.

"You can't do that, that's against the rules Alex, do you know if somebody found out, God if dad found out. Do you even think." He yelled.

"Yes I do, and it scares me. Why am I even talking to you, you wouldn't understand....You don't even have a chosen one." I yelled back, Damn why did I say that. I was shocked that I said that.

"L-Look Andre I didn't mean-..."

"No it's ok, Im not like everyone else. everyone doesn't have to act like just because we're twins we are the same." He said with a sad expression.

Yes my brother and I are twins, but We really are different. You know how they say twins have these powers with eachother...well it's true, For my brother and I. My brother always wanted a chosen one, well who wouldn't. at our age is when we have a chosen one, we are 19. I have mine and and he doesn't, and he gets depressed. besides that you can say im the rebellious one and my brother is the "good" one. My brother didn't really get along with people easily he is really quiet and sometimes he doesn't say anything at all. Im the oldest, but act youger, And my brother is youger and sometimes acts the oldest. You would think he was the oldest just the way he acts.

"Look bro listen just relax and everyrhing will be ok. I've got everything under control." I said strugging my shoulders.

"And what if Dad finds."

"What if Dad finds out about what." Our older brother Mark said stqnding in the door way.

"N-Nothing..I-I mean Um We were J-Just. Andre froze and started stuttering. This is what my brother does when he gets really nervous.

"What he means to say is that, if dad finds out that We won't to skip training today." I said

"Good save brother."

"Thanks." I said, mindlinking him. Only we could do that to eachother, were no one could read our minds.

"Skip Training?, Both of You and I know that, that's not going to happen. Especially with everthing going on, anyway Father wants everyone out training, yes you two included Now. So get to it." He said and went out of my room, I looked at my twin and gave him that we should get going look. And we both headed to training, not that I needed it. God I just hope my plan goes well with Ana.

@@@@@@@@@@@

Ok I have some good news and some bad, ok so yesterday I was going to update well i am but this is not all of it its just for now because yesterday I drop my phone in the toilet. , Yeah and I cant write anymore than that because I have alot of water damage and plus the good bews is im getting a new phone Tuesday, thank ya Jesus. But here's something I know its not alot and i am truly sorry. And also I for got my password to wattpad and if i cant get into Wattpad i will be making another and its going to be called NubianQueen19. But thats if i cant get into this account because im getting a new and if i cant remember my password  and this story will be on it yes and nore updates so until then my lovely beautiful wattpad readers.