Meeting others and more

Picture of the Vampire pack house "Blood-Moon " the name of Cyrus's Colony.....
------------------------------------------

I stared down at my chosen one while she slepted, "my chosen one" I would have never thought I would say thise words. She is so beautiful, she would toss and turn and to think she was having a bad dream. I have seen her dreams before, but there are parts missing....parts even I don't understand.

Now that she has a taste for blood, she is becoming a vampire, well half. She has marked me, and now I am hers as she is mine. "Моя маленькая лисица"(My little vixen) was feisty just like how I like my women, but there's only one women for me and that's Mia Daniels. Trust me when I say Im not going soft but just a soft spot for her, Im still an head Vampire and soon she will be carring my children.

To be honest Im a little afriad to become a father not saying my father was a bad father it's just, the buisness he will take over, both businesses. I was raised to never give up, to be the bigger man, that all happened when I turned 8. My father sent me to a private school where they taught boring stuff an 8 year old shouldn't be taught at a young age. I was to focus and that my mother or any siblings couldn't call or write to me, also to control my anger. I had a major anger issuse it got so bad that I got into a fight with two older boys picking on me, and something tragic happened that I will never forget.

I come from a blood line of vampires, like ancient blood. Same with my father and thats why I sometimes hate myself of what I may become of what I was before.

I heard someone knock on my front door with my super god hearing and went down stairs not wanting to wake Mia I slipped out of bed and put on some sweats and see who the hell that was 4 o'clock in the fucking morning.

I opened the door only to be met with my big brother Mark, and my father.

"You want to tell me why the hell your at my door at 4 o'clock in the morning." I said irratated

"Nice to see you to little bro." He said and let himself right in right along with my father..like I didn't invite you to come in.

"Hello son." My father said

"What do you want, its early." I said getting me a drink, and by drink I mean blood from a pitcher I keep in the fridge.

"You know us vampires dont sleep much." Mark said walking to go sit in my living room, I poured them some to because I knew they would ask. I haned them their drink and sat across from him.

"Mmm deer?" My father said referring to the blood, and I nodded

"Good.... ok look I know you know that Vladmir is back, but we have a problem.....most of the Nightwalker colony is dead, and so is there head vampire." My father explained to me

"When it comes to it we need to be ready for battle, understand."

"Yes father." I said, one thing I can say about my father is, he is a good man. He taught me things I never knew, all of us while my slut of a mother would go behind his back and cheat on him.

"Your mother worries about you, my son." My father said.

"She shouldn't be, the way she acted at dinner. She was always nagging me about getting my chosen one and now that I have found mine..... Father I don't trust mom, and especially that bitch Kate." I said feeling my Vampire

"I know son, thats why starting today you will anounced what it is to be done at the Vampire pack house." He said, my father was a split image of me same dirty blonde hair with little grey hairs, and same blue eyes and face features, but older my father in human years is 32. Thats when he stopped ageing but he really is over 100 years old.