Love in the air

I know I said I was going to update that Sunday but like I said my phone is tripping, Also the day after my bday I found out that a friend of mine that I played basketball with in highschool died. I just couldn't believe it, Its been a kinda rough 2 weeks... but anyways here it is now hope you like it.

Picture of Kandy uptop, she a Thick one

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Jordan P.o.V

I was currently sitting at a  bar drinking down my sorrows. I had a bruised eye and a cut above my eyebrow but they healed.

I couldn't believe she was with him, Him of all people. That bloodsucker. I know Mia is not my chosen Mate, but I really liked her. Ever since I saw that dy in that club she used to work. At first I didn't know she was a stripper. I was gonna take her away from all of that and give her a better life. I just wish I had gotten to her in time, I guess Im to late. Now I'll never find my mate.

I get a text from my Alpha to meet at the pack house. I stood from the stool and paid my tab, stumbling to my car.

When I got close to my car in the air I could smell this interesting smell mixed with perfume and honey. But then there wa something else, I saw some brunette girl standing by my car, she was tall, black hair, green eyes, nice figure but too skinny for my liking. I like them thick, an ass to hold at night and a nice set of tits to look at.What she had was niether, not only that she was a...Vampire.

"Can I h-help you." I slurred as I trying to find my keys.

"You loved her didn't you." She asked, and I looked at her crazy.

"Excuse me, w-ho are yo-" she cut me off

"Oh come on Jordan, dont play dumb.  You loved her, but you can't have her. And you know who im talking about."she said with a smirk

"Mia?, How do you know her." I growled

"Oh I know more then you think, just give your Alpha a message for me." She said walking to me, and I might be a little drunk but i dont trust this bitch. She whispered in my ear, then left.

I hopped in my mustang and headed to the pack house, in 15 minutes I was there. When I walked in the house headed to the meeting, On my way there I see a very familiar black girl sitting on the Alphas lap.

"kandy".......

-------------''-------------

"Kandy P.o.V

Im sitting in Giovanni's room watching tv eating cherries in my  panties and a tang top with no bra, yes my boobs are free. I hear the door slam downstairs and yelling. I get up but before I go downstairs I grab a pair of short and I see my baby Giovanni yelling at one of his pack members in Italian.....damn I really need to learn Italian.

"Get it done". I hear Giovanni say and turn around and sees me standing on the steps. Then walks towards me, and he has this angry look on his face. He takes my hand and leads us to his room and shuts the door and lock it.

"Ok Gio what is wro--" That is all I could get out before he kisses me passionately, and sneak his hands to my ass and gave it a squeeze.

"Wai-wait...Gio-Giovanni, What's going on." I said through kisses.

"Mmmm Nothing for you to worry about  bella(beautiful)." He said with his Italian accent

"Now lay on that bed, and spread thise legs for daddy." He smacked my ass hard earning a moan from me.

"Mmm yes daddy." I said as I walked over to the bed and did as he command.

He took off his clothes and got down to his boxers were I saw a very large tent in them and stood by the end of the bed. He saw me eyeing him and licking my lips, wanted his Long hard co-" Careful There baby, you just might get what your asking for." He said reading my thoughts.