Who is Kate?

Kate uptop

-----------------------

I stood there, afriad of what he would do. He might be my mate, but he's still a Vampire.

"Mia...I know you heard me, and I don't like repeating myself." He said taking a sip of his drink. My eyes went straight to his drink, it looked so good and Im thirsty.

"I went out." I said trying to sound bold and not nervous. He stood up and walked toward me. He leaned his face towards mine sniffing me.

"With who." He said starring at me, damn how did he know I was with someone.

"With a friend." I said

"Male or women." He said still keeping his gaze on me, and making me nervous.

"Does it matter." I said walking into the kitchen to get me something to eat. God I ate at the restaurant Giovanni took me to, but Im still hungry.

I didn't get far when Cyrus snatched my arm back and slammed into his chest. His eyes were black and his face was red, yep he's mad.

"Yes It fucking matters, now tell me who you were with. And I'd be careful wih your words if I were you." He spoke low but I could hear the anger in his voice.

"O-okay..I w-was with Giovanni, we just hung out that was all." I said stuttering.

"I knew it...Are you sure that's all you  did with him."

"Yes we just hung out and he took me this restaurant he own, we ate talked and I left. And if you knew why did you ask!!" I yelled getting out of his hold.

"To see if you'd tell the truth, and I'd be care if I were you with your tone of voice." He said grabbing my arm

"Last time I check your not my damn daddy, so I can raise my voice and say whatever I want to say." I said glaring at him.

"I might not be the daddy who raised you, but I will be the daddy you will be screaming when I pound my dick in your tight little pussy. Now get up those stairs and shower and get that wolf stench off you." He said and pushed me toward the stairs, I didn't want to make him any mad then he already was, and it turned me on a little.

I hurried up the stairs amd showered washing off today's dirt. Not saying I was dirty just saying. I got out and put the towel around me and walked back into the room and saw handcuffs and oil on the bed.

"What the hell." I said and felt someone behind me knowing it was Cyrus. I turned around and Cyrus eyes where black and he was butt ass naked, his dick hung and ready with those delicious muscles.

He snatched my towel off and said." Get on that bed hands and knees, now." He said his eyes not leaving mine,.he watched my ever move as I got into the position he demand.

I was naked on the bed on my hands and knees faced the wall and felt a hard slap on my ass.

"Ahhh." I yelled shit that hurt.

"You have been a very naughty mate. I told you to stay away from him, to not leave the house, and not leave without me. You broke my rules, and you already know what happens when you brake one of my rules." He said rubbing my ass then gave another hard slap to my ass. It stung but felt good, my pussy was wet already.

"But you didn't bake one of my rules, you broke two of my rules. And I told you to stay away from Giovanni. But your stubborn ass just doesn't listen......I think I need to reassure you." Was all he said and put me over his lap.

"Im going to spank you, an you are to count to ten, understand."He said and I didn't answer fast enough he slap my ass again, and I moaned and yelled.