Another day, Another dallor

Hey everybody this is my first book im writting so dont juge the book by its cover read and find out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Ring the Alarm"

By beyonce.

I woke up to my alarm on my iphone, from a sweet dream I was having. Unlike my other dreams, this was the first dream I didn't wake up screaming to. I was dreaming of my parents and my mother face, although I was only 3, I can kind of remember my mothers face and how happy she looked and same with my dad. My orphange mother told me that they shot themselves because they couldn't stand to see how ugly of a child I was. She would always tell me how ugly I was and nobody was ever going to love me. She would always let the other kids bully me or tease me about my color of skin, knowing damn well this other boy was darker than me, looking like the defintion of black. Being in that orphange made me realize I had to get out of there. So one day I packed my clothes which wasn't that much in my bag and left headed for the greyhound bus station at 12yrs old with the little money I had enough for a bus ticket and snacks and headed to L.A California to live the life I always wanted. But that was 10yrs ago, here I am now trying to survive the streets of L.A. My phone made me come out of my thoughts, still laying in my bed. I didn't even have to look at my phone to know who it was.

"Hello" I said a little tired.

"Girl where are you, you where suppose to be here an hour ago." My friend kandy yelled through the phone panicing.

"What are you talking about, it' 9 o'clock in the morning." I said trying to calm her down.

"No, it's 9 o'clock at night, look outside.

I got out of bed and looked outside to see that it was dark, and I was late for work....again.

"OH, Shit!!," I said, as I rushed to the bathroom.

"Yeah, Oh shit is right, look Ill stall for you. But hurry up before the boss finds out your not here.

"Ok, Ill get there, bye.

I hung up the phone to take a quick shower, I don't know why I keep sleeping in. I sleep most through out the day, but then Im wide awake at night.

I got out the shower, dry myself off, lotioned up my body and put on my panties and bra. I put on some light blue demin jeans, a white v-neck shirt and my jean jacket with my white wegde heeles. I put on light make up, and put my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my purse and phone and headed out my apartment.

"Oh I almost forgot, my name is Mia Daniels. I have mocha chololate skin, size c-cup boobs small waist hips and a big butt to fit my figure, being only 5'4. Brown eyes and hair that goes past my sholders, and I am a stripper.

Now I know what your thinking, but let me just tell you that not all strippers lifes are the same. I have to walk to work everyday, you would think I have a car being a stripper and all and living the life, but Im not. I don't even get payed that much, having a stubborn boss who doesn't even pay you on payday, the only money I get is the ones from customers.

I finally made it to my job, not having to walk not that far, I guess for me. I snuck in through the back way so the boss won't see me. Having 10 minutes to spare I hurry up and get dressed at my station only to be met by my best friend Kandy, yes that is her name.

"Oh god yes girl you made it, I thought I was gonna have to come lookin for you. You gotta hurry before the boss come, lord knows how much he cares about his money."

Kandy is a little taller than I am and 5'6 with long natural brown hair and brown eyes and a killer body. We been rockin ever since I started this job. She was the first person I met, since other girls just ignored me.

"Yeah, tell me about it."

I hurred up and got dressed and headed out towrds where I suppose to dance. Did I mention I work at one of the most top strip clubs in L.A.

Cyrus P.O.V

Чтоебатв вы имеете в виду, он не получить свои деньти(what the fuck do you mean, he doesn't have my money?!!).

I shouted, slamming my fist into my office desk, I was beyond pissed off. I could feel my fangs come out and my anger come over me.

"Этовторой раз, это имеет произойти."(This is the second time, this has happen.) and I don't even give second chances when comes to my money or my buisness.

"Марк, скажам , чтобы полуить внедорожники готов. Я думаю, что это время, чтобы посетить старый друг."(Mark, tell my men to get the SUVs ready. I think it's time to meet an old friend.) I told one of my men.

No one fucks with my money....No one.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey everybody this was the first chapter. Its only the beginning theres still more to come trust me.

So how does everyone like Mia so far, why does she keep sleeping through the day and awake at night find out.

From the looks of Cyrus , how do you like him, what will happen find out.

Vote Comment and Share