Chapter 1 | "Fun"

Your P.O.V
A/N: It's really slow in the beginning but I promise it gets better and has a faster pace!

"This is Gravity Falls?" I questioned.

"Yes! Isn't it just so cute," Mom marveled. She had rolled down the window and popped her head out. For a few seconds she admired the scenery. Her hair was tangled as she closed the window, looked back at me, and smiled.

"How long do I have to stay here with Aunt Megan and Uncle Daniel?"

"C'mon hun, you make it feel like we are sending you to prison," Dad teased. His eyes were glued to the road, but he winked knowing I could see him through the rear-view mirror.

"That's because that's what it feels like," I huffed. Looking out the window I saw local businesses. A diner named "Greasy's Diner" here, an arcade there. We rode a little longer, reaching a mass expanse of trees, and then we screeched to a halt. A cabin stood alone in the forest.

I slowly opened my car door and walked up to the cabin door. Before I was even able to touch the old door, it swung open revealing my Aunt Megan. She gave me a ear-to-ear grin and said, "Hello Y/N! You don't know how much your Uncle and I have missed you."

Even though, I wasn't too fond of Gravity Falls, I still loved my Aunt. Opening my arms, I gave her a hug. She lingered a moment too long but then exclaimed, "Oh! Your parents must need help with your luggage." I watched as she scurried down the steps and opened the trunk of our car.  After a couple seconds, I walked over too and unloaded.

It wasn't long till we were done unloading, I'm not that high maintenance. My parents said their goodbyes and left shortly after. Before my mom had gotten in the car, she had whispered, "Have fun, Y/N." Yeah, I was going to have a lot of "fun".