Chapter 11 | Coolio

Your P.O.V

~A week later~

That "some other time" Dipper and I were suppose to talk still hadn't happened. He would send me a couple texts now and then to see when it was okay, but I would say I had more family stuff. Which was not a lie, I actually did spend time with Aunt Meg and Uncle Daniel everyday doing something new. They took me to Lake Gravity Falls, to the (ruined) memorial for the old mayor, Uncle Daniel even took me to the arcade.

We were slowly running out of places to go, which meant I was slowly running out of excuses to give. Maybe I was a bit too spooked by the whole shower intruder, but how was I suppose to react?

My phone buzzed and I groaned. I rolled onto my side and detached it from my charger.

Dipshit: You're probably annoyed by my constant texts but I would really like it if you could tell us what happened to you that night.

"I don't care what you 'would really like,'" I spoke aloud. Slowly, I made my way to the door and looked out of my room. "Hey, Aunt Meg?!" I hollered.

"Yes, Y/N?" she hollered back.

"Are we doing anything today?"

"Sorry hun, your Uncle and I have work. You can go out if you like, we'll leave you thirty dollars."

"Okay," I said. Once again, I picked up my phone.

Be there in an hour. Sound good? I hit send and minutes later I got a reply.

Dipshit: Yea, c ya.

The bed bounced a bit as I hopped off it and to my pile of suitcases. I took out and put on the comfiest outfit I could find-sweatpants and a sweatshirt (sorry if you're not a sweats kind of person lol).

While stuffing my phone into my pockets, I walked out into the hallway just in time to see my aunt and uncle leave. "Shoot," I thought. After the little intruder, I was not going to walk alone in the woods.

Pulling my phone out, I dialed up Mabel. It rang at least three times then was picked up.

"Hey Mabel," I said.

I heard a gasp at the other end, "Well if it isn't my favorite person in the world, Y/N!"

"Haha yeah, well your 'favorite person in the world' needs a ride to the shack. I was hoping you could maybe give me a lift, like last time in the golf cart."

"Ouch, I'm not at the shack. I'm at Grenda's right now. I could give Dipper a call an-"

"No, no, no, no, no. I can just walk, it's all good," I interrupted.

"Okie dokie!" Mabel crooned.

In the distance, I could hear someone say, "OH OH TELL HER I SAID HI!" Grenda, I thought.

I gave a small laughed and told her hi back. Clicking off the phone, I sighed. I can't walk.

Need a ride to the Shack. Plz?

Dipshit: Sure, be there in a bit

Time Skip Brought to you by Blendin Blandin (Cuz I'm lazy): 10 Minutes

Knocking came from downstairs making me jump. I was already dressed for the day in one of my casual outfits, my H/C hair put down out of laziness. Noisily, I made my way down the stairs.