Burn it to The Ground -Natsu Dragneel-

"Stop it!!" A loud voice echoed through the beach as (Name) in a (f/c) two piece outfit got into a splash fight with Gray, while Natsu sat on the sand and watched. Her giggles and her (e/c) closing in joy just made him even more jealous of the ice wizard. Who did he think he was? Touching the one person that Natsu had treasured most in the guild.

(Name) had joined two years ago and they both hit up a friendship that no one could understand. It didn't help that Natsu felt a strange urge inside him, that urge was to take out whoever touched (Name). He didn't dare attempt to go up and fight Gray, no not while Erza was watching while on the beach. Footsteps interrupted him from his dark thoughts while a soft body plopped beside him. It was (Name), wringing her wet (h/l), (h/c) dry with her bare hands.

"Hey Natsu! You going to go into the water?" She asked smiling, making Natsu suck in a quick breath as if he had forgotten how to breathe. Deep inside him, it was almost like a dragon-like urge to claim her has his and only his. He could almost here it now.

'Natsu, what are you doing?' She would ask as he bit into her neck, making her gasp.

'Easy, I'm marking you as mine!' He would say with a smile.

'Oh...Natsu...'

"Natsu?" You repeated, worried that he was ignoring you because you were getting into a splash fight with his rival. Natsu looked over at you with a funny look in his eyes as he grabbed his stuff and walked away from the beach toward his home.

*Time skip because I am lazy*

You were walking to you small little home, a look of utter exhaustion in your eyes as you walked. You lived in the suckiest part of the small town but it wasn't like you had the money to move.

"I wonder what was up with Natsu today," you asked the stars above as you strolled.

Before you could reach for your main door you smelt the familiar scent of fire and soot. You looked around, wondering where the smell was from. Then you noticed that your house was ablaze, everything that you owned was going up in the black smoke.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?" Natsu asked as he and a few others from your guild ran up, but it was too late. Your house was burnt down, leaving you homeless.

"I should rent a cheap hotel room huh?" You mumbled to the guild master as everyone tried to rescue the remains of your clothing and possessions.

"No!" Natsu called, hugging you from behind and nuzzling his face into your neck. "You can stay with me and Happy!"

You went to protest, but his embrace tightened like iron vices, holding you against him. A smell approached your nose and that smell was fire, and Natsu was coated in the scent.