If I can't Have You -Ace-

I watched as my darling (Y/N) walked through the halls of Heart Castle. It was funny to think that I would so causally fall in love with a girl like her. Her (e/c) eyes were enchanting and her (h/c) hair danced in the wind behind her. She wasn't an Outsider, and I was grateful for that. That meant there was no competition for her hand. I walked toward her, putting on my witty, stupid act; wondering if she would allow me the chance to be alone with her.

"Hey! Am I interrupting something (Y/n)?" I asked cheerfully as she stood on a stool to water the queen's roses. Of course I am interrupting, I thought with a small smirk threatening to tug my lips, because I got her before Peter could even touch her! A small chuckle almost came out, but I cleared my throat and smiled at her with my eyes closed.

"Oh! Ace, are you lost again?" She commented with a small hint of worry in her voice as she carefully went down the steps of the stool.

I laughed and nodded, acting as stupid as I could.

"Of course, I was on my way to Julius' when I lost my way!" I pointed out, knowing that she would take me to the clock tower if I was lost. She nodded in understanding and began to brush her filthy hands on her (color) maid outfit that was complete with a heart to represent the castle.

"Julius huh?" She blushed slightly at the mention of the man's name, making me grit my teeth. Has (Y/n) always been this way with him? Ah, of course she has... Since that darn ball we had! This time, I couldn't hold back the scowl on my face as I thought back to that night.

"Is something wrong Ace?" (Y/n) asked from somewhere ahead of me, her voice low as if she was afraid of the answer.

Oh my dear, there is nothing for you to fear....yet.... I shook my head from the thought and smiled goofily.

"Oh! Of course not! I was just lost in thought!" I reassured her as I glanced around. We were lost, and I knew it.

I smiled as she trudged onward, trying to recall which path lead where. She was as bad with directions as I was, but mine was an act; hers was not. I opened my arms and hugged her from behind, a small smirk on my face as I put my head on her shoulder.

"(Y/n), I think we're lost and it's getting dark..."

"Hm... You're right Ace, maybe we should set camp." (Y/n) hesitated, making me smile. My plan was coming together nicely, all I had to do was get her to be mine.

I gave her a cup of hot tea, hoping that she would loosen up; however, she looked around worried. Maybe because she knew that Julius would get mad that she was late.Damn Julius, he didn't deserve the (h/c) haired beauty in front of me!

"Hey, Ace?" (Y/n)'s voice broke the silence. "Why did you invite me? I get lost easily..."

That's exactly why, I stated inside my mind, but smiled softly and tilted my head. "Because! I thought you'd want to walk with me..."

Slowly, I leaned in to kiss her only to kiss her hand. I looked at her confused, but there was murder inside my eyes.

"Ace, I-I don't like you..." She admitted, looking from my eyes. "I love Julius..."

Unable to take it anymore, I knocked her to the ground and pinned her; my sword to her throat. The terror in her eyes was beautiful, but as I slid the sword down her body; it grew only prettier. I cut her arm, making her scream out and then laughed, leaning in to whisper in her ear.

"If I can't have you, no one can!"

*Time skip to Julius' clock tower*

"Here Julius," Ace said dropping a clock in the other man's hand and then crossing his arms. "You know what to do..."

"Where'd you get this one?" Julius asked him, placing it onto the table and slowly fixing it.

A dark smirk went over Ace's face as he thought back to what he had done. She was truly beautiful and even in death, her beauty was unrivaled.