Gaara of the Sand -Request-

You're a kind, quiet female ninja from the Village Hidden in the Sand. The nature chakra that you used was special, because you can control the weather with your emotions; that was what made you special. But the thing was, someone loved you. You didn't know who, but you would find (favorite flower) on your doorstep or even sweeter some of your (favorite candy). What you didn't know was that your 'secret admirer' was getting bored with just leaving things for you, he wanted to actually date you, no matter the cost.

"Hey! (Name)-chan, did you get anymore from your secret lover?" It was a girls' night out and everyone from both the villages decided to party. Ino was the one talking and she seemed to have a thing against you. Softly, you pushed your (h/c) hair back and looked at her with distain.

"No, I haven't," you said lightly, smiling despite your deep rooted hatred for her. That was the kind of person you were, you didn't like to be rude to anyone or anything. Sakura pat your back, smiling sadly.

In the background, there was your admirer. He was with the boys across the street with the boys in the BBQ place, Gaara looked over at you with half lidded eyes as he saw you with the girls giggling and laughing. Gaara didn't know how to approach you with his emotions, only reason was because he was always considered a monster; you didn't mind that, in fact you were the first one who actually cared for him as a human.

"Gaara, what are you looking at??" Naruto asked from behind him, leaning over Gaara's shoulder to observe the same (e/c) orbed girl that Gaara was looking at. Suddenly, a smirk went over Naruto's face from ear to ear as he stood up and walked over to you; hoping this would make Gaara would make a move.

*time skip brought to you by Temari, because she is amazing*

As you began to walk home, Naruto was beside you talking loudly. You were staying in the hotel, but you were having fun talking with the whole gang that you never got to see. As you looked for your hotel, you stopped looking back for Naruto but you couldn't find him.

"Naruto-san?" You asked, looking around for the guy that you were walking with.

"..." Nothing, there were no voices and no talking to let you know that he was okay.

Something felt rough, like sandpaper against your skin. You looked down, noticing what it was. Sand? You thought as you kneeled down to look at it, but as you kneeled down, you got surrounded by sand. Before you could scream, it covered your mouth, making it hard for you to speak (or even move). You were being held hostage, but who you knew all to well. Whatever Gaara was planning, no matter what it was, you were finally scared of what it was.

"(Name)-chan, I'm sorry about that. But I can't let anyone take you from me. Even if they are my own friends." Those words struck a knife through your chest as you realized what he had did, he had killed Naruto. Killed....Naruto...