I'm no Angel -Cobra/Erik-

You were his everything. The star in the sky, the water that he drank; the poison in his veins. Yet you were already taken by another. You, (Full name), were engaged to the dumb ass Hibiki Lates. He couldn't see his beloved (Y/n) as Mrs. Lates. Oh no, not his precious (Y/n). He decided to make the (h/c) haired girl his forever. But he needed her to be alone, needed her to trust him somehow. And yet the only way she would ever think to look at an ex-criminal like himself, but to him, he knew deep down you wouldn't mind the bad boy. He had read your soul once before in the Grand Magic Games, and you were a wild card yourself. Slowly, a plan formed in his snake-like brain. He knew how to win your love now, it was as easy as seeing the twinkle in your (e/c) eyes. Cobra would just have to murder Hibiki then force you into a marriage.

*MEANWHILE FOR READER CHAN*

You were happy. Happy to be young and (insert age), happy to be free from the restraints of lonely nights. It was just a few more days til wedding bells would ring in your ears and you would be married to the one that melted your once black heart. You were once a dark mage yourself with your lost magic, but meeting Hibaki had changed your life for the better. Now you were in Blue Pegasus where you belonged.

"(Y/n)?" Hibaki's voice asked from behind, making you blush and almost squeal. "I knew you would be out here."

Your (e/c) eyes became hearts and your cheeks flared a bright red within themselves. You never felt so much love for one person and you were sure that it wasn't normal. Before you two could kiss, footsteps approached. The footsteps of a criminal and a liar. Hibaki just narrowed his eyes as up walked the purple eyed Dark Mage. Cobra had his signature smirk as he walked up. You had met him once before in prison serving separate sentences.

"Hibaki, you may not trust me. but I heard a nasty rumor today you might want to hear," Cobra stated, crossing his arms over his chest. His purple orbs locked on your (e/c) ones, a dark look dancing behind his neutral look.

"What rumor?" Your fiance looked less happy than you did, noting the way that Cobra glanced at you like he was. The two were at a quiet standoff, not wanting to show the other the quiet fear that they both had possessed.

"Just come with me, I will tell you about it.." Cobra insisted, pointing toward the alleyway.

Hibaki seemed hesitant to follow, unsure rather or not that the ex-murder was capable to be trusted. After a minute, he decided to follow, assuming that he was able to trust Cobra considering his soon-to-be wife's seeder side. As you began to walk home to cook dinner for the two of you, a loud yell crashed the silence; making you turn to see. Two arms grabbed you as you went to turn. The smell of poison strong and the smell of blood stronger.

"Hello again, my beautiful doll... How about we play a game?"

*Lazy time skip*

"Let me go! Let me go!" You screamed as he held your stomach, dragging you into his house. You didn't want this, you wanted to have a good marriage. A good life. Not this.

"No, I won't," was all he responded as he pushed you into a room, slowly locking the door behind him. "We are married now remember?"

You shook your head, (e/c) eyes filled with tears.

"That isn't a marriage! That was your guild forcing me into a ceremony that I wanted nothing to do with you stupid mo---"

Cobra shoved a bandana into your mouth, muffling your protests as he removed his blood stained jacket.

"Are you always this feisty? Of course you are..." He smirked, looking you over. "Because no matter what you say we are married now, remember?"

I hate you Cobra! You thought with your face burning.

He laughed at that and rolled his eyes. "Call me Erik, we are a couple now, dearest!"