Welcome Home -Denmark-

You weren't into men that caused problems, maybe that's what attracted you to Finland. He was handsome, funny and always gave you the prettiest gifts. One day, while walking to the Finnish man's house, you bumped into someone. That someone was Denmark.

"Huh?" The tall Dane stated, confused of what he bumped into. "Oh! (Y/n)! Hvordan har du det smukke?"

The smell of alcohol and tobacco filled your nose, making you almost gag inside. You didn't like the smell at all, it brought back painful memories. Blinking back the tears in your (e/c) eyes, you looked up at the Dane and smiled pleasantly, until he made it fade, by what he said.

"Denmark, you are drunk. Go home and go lay down..." You commanded in a motherly voice, making him chuckle. Little did you know that he had a little thing for you, making him want you---no---need you.

"Will you come with me?" He winked, yearning for you to say yes. Denmark went to embrace you in his grasp, but nimbly you evaded and clicked your tongue and placed your hand on your hips.

"Mathias...." You warned, using his human name instead of his country name. That's how he knew he was reaching your limit of kindness, so he backed off, raising his hand in surrender. "Go...home!"

Denmark didn't need to be told twice about what to do, so carefully, he turned and started walking to his home. However, after he knew you were turned around, he began to follow you silently.

Finland opened the door and embraced you into a warm hug, making you blush and kiss his cheek; smelling the air for the man's cooking. You two have been together for years and today you hoped that he would seal the deal and make you his. As Finland led you inside, you felt as if you were being watched. Turning around, you searched everywhere but found no one.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" Finland asked holding your hand.

"...." You shook and followed him inside, wishing the feeling would fade.

*Denmark's POV*

(Y/n) was going to be mine one way or another, so as she had dinner with that darn sweet kid, I broke into her house to look around. Her house was nicely done and elegantly decorated. I saw on the hallway wall beside a picture of (Y/n) and I with sunglasses on was a picture of her and Tino. My rage boiled over and I took hold of my axe and smashed it into pieces. I don't care if it means killing my friend, I will have (Y/n). The sound of jingling keys and laughter alerted me that (Y/n) had returned, I dove into the closest, but then stopped; an idea forming.

*back to second POV*

You were back home and hiccupping from a bit too much wine with Finland, you spun your keys humming a Finnish song as you strolled to your room. After a couple steps, you felt like something was wrong. Your picture of you and Finland on the beach was gone, along with your favorite (favorite band) t-shirt that he bought you.

"Hello?" You called out, worried to get an answer.

Two arms wrapped around you and pulled you into an almost bone crushing hug and there was a small chuckle.

"Hello (Y/n)," a familiar voice said. "Welcome home"