Predator and Prey -Grimmjow-

With a slice of a sword, her beloved Ichigo was taken down by the end of my sword. Oh, what joy it brought me to slaughter the puny Soul Reaper that tried so desperately to protect a girl that was not that important to him. As I dug my sword into him, feeble words escaped his lips.

"S-stay away from her!" Ichigo commanded, trying to find the strength to fight, but thus far there was none left. A sadistic smirk crossed my lips as I grabbed him by his orange hair and whispered two words into his dying ear. Watch me.

I wanted him to watch as I crossed from this barren hollow world into the Land of Living, where his oh-so-beloved, (Y/n) was. I crossed the threshold looking around the streets for a girl that matched the thing that the stupid bat had shown. I thought back to what he had shown us. A ferocious girl with (h/l), (h/c) hair and liquid (e/c) eyes, strong enough to show the bat who was boss. A woman like that would be great with a future king such as I.

*Meanwhile for (Y/n)*

You sat at your temple, dressed in priestess garb as you swept the porch of the temple. Not many people visited on a school day, but you couldn't really leave this temple. Softly, you set the broom down and got on your knees to pray to the scared fire. You hoped that Ichigo was safe, after all you were dating the orange haired idiot and you always felt concern for him. Personally, you only started learning about hollows and Soul Reapers because of your ability to sense them. It was mainly an ability that you had for being a priestess. Occasionally, you were a customer at Kisuke's shop but that was only to buy incense and some candles.

"Hello there human," a voice interrupted your prayer.

You turned, feeling the strong spiritual pressure of a hollow, and grabbed your exorcism tags. Grimmjow smirked at the sight of you, a priestess that used exorcism tags to fight off the hollows, then used a special power to kill them.

"What do you want hollow?" You snapped, a glare twisting your features into a small scowl.

Grimmjow walked up and grabbed your chin roughly, almost pulling you off the ground as he glanced at you with a victorious smirk. You went to smack a tag on him to stop his movements, but he twisted your hand back and slammed you into the ground making you cough up blood.

"You are what I want, girl!" He hissed in your face, the smirk growing darker as he lifted you back up. You spit in his face, with a small growl.

That was the wrong answer because he back-handed you, a snarl on his face. You looked up at him as he pulled you up by your hair, trying not to cry out in pain.

"Stupid girl! You are mine now, so, let us go..." He smirked, leading you away.