Chapter 2: Girl Power can't solve everything

Dark and mysterious, you will see,
As the final Ninja, you shall set free.
Run away from this, you won't escape,
Surely this riddle, is not a mistake.
Enemy's will rise up your way,
Knowledge will be your weapon to slay.
Strength in the circle of Elements to be fulfilled,
New Power in a rebuilt friendship, will be revealed.

"Now this is getting ridiculous!" Kai rubbed his forehead whilst trying to think "Zane, you got anything?"

"As a matter of fact, I do. By the sounds of the 2nd, and 3rd lines of this riddle it is clear the fifth Ninja is not going to come to us" Zane spoke whilst eyeing everyone in the room.

"A fifth Ninja? I should go contact Lloyd, I'll tell him to get here" Nya called as she ran out the room.

"There's a E with a circle round it..what does this even mean?!" Jay slumped on the table, he was sure giving up on this.

"Jay, don't get your grandma undies in a twist" Cole joked whilst hitting him on the shoulder "We're a team!"

"For how much longer?" Kai questioned.

"We thought the same thing about you, flame breath. We can get over this, still, it might be a joke!" Cole's optimistic mind began to start being useless about now.

"Lloyd said he's on his way, and..he has the same problem.." Nya popped her head round the corner of the door.

"What do you mean, Nya?" Wu asked whilst be examined the two notes.

"He has a note aswell..and is just as confused as you are"

"Well, Lloyd's note might have a clue on it" Zane tried to give options.

"Enough! We must stay positive, you will all learn something from your new brother" Sensei tried to reassure the bubbling young adults.

"Dark and mysterious? Yeah, so much bright and amazing things to learn" Kai had been negative from the start, the rest didn't think anything would change.

"Kai!" Sensei's tangy voice pinging around the room put it into silence "This new Elemental Ninja is just like you, he will have a great, powerful skill for us to learn more about. Calm the fire within"

"Sorry Sensei" The boys muttered their apologies just before Nya entered again.

"Let me see the notes, maybe a bit of girl power can figure this out" She giggled, but no-one else was in the mood for laughing. Including Jay, that meant this had seriously got to them.

Whilst Nya stood over the crumpled papers, the others exchanged hopeful glances, but soon hope was drained from their eyes like water down a sink. Dark and mysterious, You won't escape, The long lost fifth. What did it all mean? Why would someone put these riddles here with no answer, it didn't make sense. Or compute to Zane, something was up here. They all prayed Lloyd would have some answers to this..or a better understanding than they did.

"Sorry I guys..I have no idea.." Nya broke the deafening silence with a statement equally as painful.

"Don't worry Nya, it's just aload of rubbish" Jay had removed himself from this situation by storming out the room.

"If there is a new Elemental Master, you must all stick together as a team..don't let them get between you. Stay whole, be there for eachother" Sensei Wu instructed the remaining Ninja "Now all of you, leave me to meditate about this until Lloyd arrives"

The three Ninja present and Nya nodded before leaving Wu to the unusual pieces of paper as they went to comfort Jay and await the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master, or Lloyd, their other brother.