Chapter 3: Zane he's a genius

Kai, Lloyd and Wu had been staring at the same note for roughly 2hours, still, they had nothing. Just like the others, who where all in separate rooms to boost their concentration.

Relax for a moment, listen to the beat of a dragon wing,
Even though it's not as peaceful, hear for what the breeze will sing.
Although it's not as easy as it seems,
Near capture of the light, as the shadows do gleam.
Notice when you reunite, you'll have to rescue without a fight,
Eventually, you'll be lost in the death of night.

There was nothing on the back, only dark purple scrawly writing on the front. No pictures or symbols, numbers or signs, nothing. Just like the others.

Jay, Nya and Garmadon examined the L;

The saved Ninja, Will come along,
Not to be Eluded, as next to you they belong.
As you will Soon realise, this isn't a myth,
You will soon find, The long lost fifth.

But after all their efforts, to no avail. Jay was on the verge of walking away, his frustration and desperation had begun to show and cause an effect.

Cole, Zane and Misako looked at the one with the E;

Dark and mysterious, you will see,
As the final Ninja, you shall set free.
Run away from this, you won't escape,
Surely this riddle, is not a mistake.
Enemy's will rise up your way,
Knowledge will be your weapon to slay.
Strength in the circle of Elements to be fulfilled,
New power in a rebuilt friendship, will be revealed.

But unlike the others..Zane had figured something out..

"I think I have a idea" Zane outbroke, almost startling Cole and Misako.

"Well, what is it Zane!" Cole urged, but received a 'glare' from Zane.

"Let's go get the others, maybe they have found something too" Misako suggested, and soon, they were all gathered around the wooden table again.

"Frosty thinks he has found something.." Cole quickly blathered out, Zane gave him a confused and irritated look.

"Zane, go ahead" Sensei said whilst stroking his beard.

The Ninja of Ice pointed at the fifth line of the note he had, the word Elements and then the circled E in the corner.

"This E, stands for Element, as the word Elements in the riddle is the only word, besides the beginning words, with a capital" He looked around the others facial expressions which told him to keep going "This part of the poem is about the new Ninja's Elemental Power"

"It's some kind of..anagram?" Kai managed to ask.

"Yes. Look at the first letters of each word at the beginning of a new line" The Nindroid ran his finger down in a line across them.

"D, A, R, S, E, K, S, N" Jay rubbed his chin "But 'darseksn' isn't a Element, Zane!"

"No, it is not..but if you move the letters around, I came up with the word; Darkness"

"The Purple Ninja of Darkness" Cole murmured, but loud enough for the others to hear him.

After that..they stood in silence. Bewildered. The only sound was the steady breathing of all nine people and the 'tick tock' of the clock, which signalled they had been standing there for minutes with no words escaping anyone.

"Cole..where did you get purple from?" Kai questioned.

"Everything is written in purple" The Ninja of Earth replied, before they were put back into silence.

Zane stepped closer to the first note they found and pointed at the 4th word on the 1st line, then the 6th on the 2nd, 4th on the 3rd and 5th on the 4th. "These all have capitals too"

"And that means...what?" Jay asked blankly.

"N, W, E, S, T..with a L in the corner.." Lloyd said to himself.

"L..N, W, E, S, T..Location!! It's North, West!" Zane shouted gleefully as he figured it out.

"Zane that's brilliant!" Nya beamed with joy.

"What about the last one? It's got a N in the corner" Garmadon reminded the buzzing Ninja.

"The only capitals are at the beginning like the other note. R, E, A, N, N, E" Kai scratched his head.

"Huh, it's sounds like a name" Jay said nonchalantly.

"..That's because it is a name! Reanne!"