Chapter 18: Fight me

\\Reanne//

The training hall was nothing like I expected, it was so much different to the Monastery and Destinies Bounty, like I was used to. But this one would work just as well. Zane, Cole and Kai were already practising when I arrived in my Ninja gi and my black hair tied up in a donut with only two strands of my locks hanging down, ready for training, in which I was greeted by a grin on all their faces.

I didn't have a clue where the Sensei's, Nya, Misako or the missing two Ninja were. My guesses were that Nya was still tracing and plotting the map, Wu and Garmadon doing some meditation or something wise like that, Lloyd and Jay still getting ready and Misako..ehhh, I had no idea.

"So, Rea, ready for training?" Cole smirked, I put my hands on my hips and examined the hall.

The gym consisted of; punch bags, gymnast bars, weights, practise targets, fake enemies which weren't wooden, terrible and flimsy like they were on the Bounty, they were Commando Robots (almost identical to nindroids, only a few slight modifications) equipped with weapons like knives and swords.

By their structure, I could tell they had better agility than humans. There was also running machines, ropes hanging from the ceiling, beams and a large wardrobe which I guessed held some types of special weapons the Ninja used.

"Sign me up, where'd I start?" I returned the smirk, along with Kai who had walked over to the wardrobe and flung it oven, revealing what I knew would be in there, weapons like daggers and sabres. Also, the silver models of our Golden Weapons were inside that we used to use.

Kai picked up a weapon and threw it over so it landed in my hand, I raised one of my eyebrows mischievously "Oh, so you think your already good enough to beat us? Keep dreaming, kid" He laughed.

I raised my other eyebrow with the smirk still painted on my face "Don't count on it"

"Well, show us" Cole shrugged and regained a stance next to Kai as so they were both ready for a fight, and when two of any of the Ninja are together, you better be scared. One alone, you have no chance, but two, oh mama.

"Oh, you wanna fight?" I folded my arms in the signature way me and my cousin usually do "Why didn't you just say so?" I threw the curved sword to the floor and kicked it aside taking my Elemental Blades from my belt into both my hands. The two other Ninja got rid of their smug looks as I did so.

"Hah, just because your a girl don't think we'll go easy on you" Kai waved his hand carelessly.

"Alright, your move" Cole laughed, oh I would teach these boys a thing or two, they forget I have the same skills as them. Jokes on them, I almost laughed at the imagination of their faces at the end of this 'fight', all of us pulling up our masks over our faces, leaving only our eyes visible.

Here we are; The Purple Ninja vs The Black and Red Ninja. Round one?

I entered my Spinjitzu Tornado and begun to spin across to Kai and Cole, who were also in their Spinjitzu vortexes to me, as soon as we met, the cyclones disappeared all four Elemental Blades connecting. The Ninja of Earths Blade clashed against the Blade in my left hand, the Ninja of Fires Blade against the Blade in my right.

I held the Elemental Blade in my right hand backwards, a bit like Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars, the left one forward, like the other Ninja. All three of us exchanged glances which took about 2seconds to take place. Little did I know, Lloyd and Jay had entered and watched the beginning battle, shaking the boys weapons off of mine, I flipped backwards landing about half a meter back, Cole and Kai spun their Blades 360degrees in their hands before moving close towards me.