Chapter 7: Kai, who is he?

"Hey! Lloyd!! Wake..up!" Kai was in Lloyd's ear, he groggily opened his eyes to see the Ninja standing over him looking like they had just seen a ghost, the sun was bright up behind their faces. So, he squinted to see them properly. They grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled their friend up so that he was sitting.

"Huh..what?" He asked confused, examining his brothers gob-smacked expressions, he had no idea what was going on.

"You were..-" Cole stopped abruptly like he didn't want to finish that sentence.

"-Crazy!" Jay shouted, he finished Coles sentence for him. Zane, Kai and Cole all facepalmed at Jay.

"What..I don't remember.." Lloyd started, then jumped up to his feet.

"Are you okay? How are you feeling?" Zane being the worried one in this scenario.

"Yeah, yeah I think so..what happened?" The Spinjitzu Master rubbed the back of his neck and strained his memory to recall whatever occurred.

"Uhhhh! You wouldn't wake up, you were talking and screaming, and.." Jay trailed off and looked at the others, shaking their heads saying he shouldn't continue.

"It was-I don't.." Lloyd scrunched up his face in attempt for something to pop into his head, which it did. The dream, which returned and was remembered like it was yesterday "I remember!"

"Remember what?" Cole stepped closer to one of his brothers.

"Reanne, I had a vision.."

"Really? That's a bit creepy.." Kai jumped in.

"She tried to warn me that it's not safe around here, that we should leave..but, we're not. She sounded like she was hurting" The Green Ninja sighed, ignoring Kai's insult.

"..We should get out of this canyon and head off, it is 9:21am. If you quickly get ready we can have most of the day as traveling time" Zane informed.

And 15minutes later, the boys had left the hole in the ground and were, once again, running North West. There wasn't much else they could do. With the warning Reanne had given, the Ninja were becoming extremely anxious, not too mention worried. The desert sun was still baking hot, it was like an oven. They just had to stay focused, for all of their sakes, they had to be strong for Reanne, she would need them now more than ever. She was something they couldn't afford to lose.

Lloyd's mind had quietened and was picturing the Purple Ninja in his head, he still hadn't figured out who exactly she was too him, but after the picture of him and her..he knew she was close to him.

Kai had also relaxed his worries about the whole thing. The nap he took last night made him more laid back, like he naturally was.

Jay, unlike the others, still had his doubts, although they were rapidly vanishing. He missed Nya, but there was nothing he could do about that. He had kept his sense of sarcastic humour and cracked some bad jokes every now and again.

Zane was as cool as a cucumber. Totally chilled. He always remained focused and was there to push the others on, same as ever. He was looking forward to finding the girl, he was wishing for a little more maturity on her, but he knew that wouldn't be the case. He loved the others the way they were.

Cole continued to show his leadership, it was obvious he wanted to make sure everyone, including the new Elemental Master, was safe. He was excited, who wouldn't be? Instead of another brother, they would have a sister.

\\~//~\\~//

"Now that..that's cool!" Cole exclaimed looking down.

"Yeah, but it's a bit weird a rock has..whatever that is" Kai doubted looking across at Cole.