Release The Dark Within: My Twisted Love Story Prologue

Hey guys... this is my first ever attempt at a real story that has boyxboy content... I hope you like it, if it is your kind of thing...

This is a twisted love story told in differing points of view. It has boyxboy and girlxboy elements, as well as a familial relationship. It also has physical/sexual and emotional abuse. If you are not into this type of thing then please don't read this... I never turn down comments... but will not stand for gay bashing and hutful rants :(

Thank you and please enjoy...

************************************************

Release the Dark Within

Prologue

It happened when I was fifteen. That’s when my life changed forever. Something so dark and sinister happened, that it set off a chain of events that I was unable to recover from. Now I find myself with more than one dark secret. Secrets that are too terrible to speak of, secrets that would surely cause everyone I love, my friends and family, to turn away from me and disown me.

Still I struggle, everyday with the aftermath of those fateful events, keeping them hidden from everyone, including my closest friends and siblings. All I ever wanted was the love of the one person who could never and would never love me in return, at least not the way that I desired them to. But all of my feelings for that person have been marred and complicated by the feelings I have for another, someone whose cruelty is only overshadowed by his fleeting kindness.

Some say that the heart is not capable of loving two people at once, but I wholeheartedly disagree. I am in love with two very different people. One is my secret love, who is kind and sincere but is unable to return my love for a variety of reasons.

The other is callous and cruel but desires the love I hide from them, because it is wrong for me to admit to these feelings. It’s been two years now and I still can’t break free of the ties that bind me to my two forbidden loves.

My name is Anastasia, and this is my twisted love story.

******************************************************************************

I always thought I knew who I was, what I was deep inside. I fought the urges incessantly, but was unable to overcome my dark thoughts two years ago. That was when it all changed for me. One day, I was overwhelmed and made a snap decision. It was perhaps the worst mistake I had ever made, yet the sweetest victory I had ever won.

I wasn’t thinking, only feeling, only wanting the one person I knew I could never have, my true love. It went against everything I believed to be true about myself, but I had to have them nonetheless. Now I find myself out of control, caught on a downward spiral, struggling to be who I want to be, yet defying who I really am.

If anyone other than my first love found out what I had done, or who I really was, the consequences would be severe. I would lose them all, my family and friends, not to mention the one I love more than my own life, more than my first love. So I stay hidden in the shadows and bury the real me so far below that at times it feels like I am buried alive.

My wicked ways were fueled by the strength of my love for one who I adore yet hate at the same time, my first love. My delinquency was encouraged by them daily, but I fought it viciously. In the recesses of my mind I knew I could do no better than to succumb to my inner demons. I wanted to take what I needed most, who I needed most. The one person on this earth that I would die without, yet ceases to notice me.

I loved them both, my first love and my true love and it killed me to spread my heart so thin every day. I had to have them both whether willing or not. So that is exactly what I’ve done, I’ve taken what I had always wanted but could never have.

My name is Donovan, and this is my twisted love story.

************************************************

Did you like it... does it sound interesting...

I know it is rated PG 13... but it will be pervy, I can assure you that my Pervy Army ;P   Oh, and listen to the song I posted because it is the one that inspired this story =D

Please comment/like & vote if you like it... so I know if you want me to continue!!

thanks awesome fans,  your dedication means a lot ot me!!

Crissy =D