Chapter 5: In Stalks Nova

Sorry it took so long... I'm still working on all of my storuies so please be patient! love you all ♥

Don't forget to comment & vote please! cuz I know you love me & I know you want to! And if you don't leave me a comment... I will never post again! :(

**********************************************

Chapter 5: In Stalks Nova

Nova POV

I stood along the darkened tree line just watching with tormented and wanton eyes. I remembered that day two years ago, the one that changed us both forever. I was emersed in thoughts so vivid that it was as if I traveled back in time to a day so tragic yet so triumphant that it almost seemed unreal. But it was real. It was a memory, not a delusion. That was the day that I finally snapped and what I did will forever haunt me.

I was a predator, a ravenous beast who's desire could not be satiated but by one person. My head was muddled and twisted. Thoughts so wicked entered my mind. I would touch her. Run my hands along her soft naked body. I would restrain her, making her cry out as I tightened the ropes. I would devour her luscious body with my eager lips, so ready to taste her fearful deliciousness.

I would take her, willing or not. I would take her and make her mine. Mark her as property. Revel in the feel of the twisted painful love we make together. I smiled a slight half smirk just thinking of all the ways I could please her and have her please me. But would she want me, would she ever love a sick bastard like me?

It was wrong to think this way, to desire so passionately one that I could never have and who would never accept me. I'm a monster, so twisted, dark and tortured. So many deviant thoughts swirled in my head that I started to feel myself slipping, sliding out of reality and into darkness. A darkness that had no escape and no hope of letting light in.

As I stood there staring, watching and desperately wanting, my eyes were shrouded in darkness but there was one shining light to be seen. It was her, the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. With flowing hair and bright eyes that smiled when she laughed. She was everything I wanted, everything I thought about. It seemed as though not a solitary thing entered my mind that didn't involve her.

This was why I watched her, followed her and covertly kept an eye on her whereabouts. She was everything I adored and needed and she belonged to me. One way or another, I would have her.

Maybe today would be that day, or maybe it would be tomorrow. There was no way of knowing how long I could withstand the torture of being without her presence. If she only knew me, noticed me or looked at me with those sparkling eyes that were so full of love, but also dark desires.

I wondered who he was, who had the honor of captivating her thoughts and making her eyes smile when she thought of him. It angered me, my silent inability to make myself and my love for her known. It was the greatest agony that tormented me.

Why couldn't I tell her, instead of staying silent? Why wasn't I brave enough to admit my feelings, my obsession for her?

Surely she would be frightened and unnerved by the compulsive way I followed her. But I had to be near her, I had no choice. If we were separated for too long, then the demon would take over and he needed to stay buried deep within his darkened cage. When he was set free, people got her, and she could suffer greatly. Even though my love for her was overpowering and obsessive, it was true to the deepest depths of my soul.

It is what drives me to follow her, watch her and enter her room at night while she is sleeping. I caress her soft skin and feel it's delicateness under my fingertips. I revel in the feel of her warm body beneath my touch. Sometimes she shivers and moans quietly as my hands lightly skim her breasts and down her stomach.