Chapter 1: Waking up Stasi

I just wanted to thank you all for the support!! I'm # 431 on Teen Fiction so hell yeah... I'm posting again!!

Anastasia is pronounced as it seems... Stasi is said like 'stah-zee'... Stasia is said like it sounds 'St-asia'

Donovan, Van and Vanny are pretty self explanatory... Reiker is pronounced 'Raker' or Reik 'rake'...

please enjoy!! =D

**************************************************************************************

Chapter 1: Waking up Stasi

Anastasia POV

I felt the weight of 160 pounds land squarely on my back and I groaned in response. He wasn't fat by any means, but all 160 pounds of him was pure muscle, which in my opinion added to the awful effect. I should have been used to this by now, having been woken up this way for years, but it was still something that surprised me every time.

"Ugh... get your fat ass off me!" I shouted, thoroughly annoyed that he continued to wake me up earlier than necessary and in such a cruel way, everyday for the last 13 years.

Every damn school day started off the same way, with his ass planted firmly on my back. I guess I should stop sleeping on my stomach, but if he jumped on me like this when I was on my back, that would start a different round of problems entirely. So I guess I'm thankful for that one saving grace.

I squirmed beneath him and made my feeble attempts to turn over and shove him off of me like always, but I’m a girl and I was too weak to fend him off, to fend off any attacker really. At 5 foot 3 inches and 105 pounds, I had learned that the hard way two years ago. That’s why my life is such complete shit right now.

Like always, he whispered his taunting words in my ear.

"Suck it up buttercup and get your lazy ass out of bed. I wouldn't have to be so rough if you'd get up for school on time." His voice thrummed as he chuckled at me just like always.

"Whatever douche bag.  You know I don't do mornings." I complained, rolling over as he shifted his weight beside me and lay down next to me. I eyed him curiously, but not because this was abnormal, because it was part of our morning routine. He always lay in bed with me until I was awake enough to drag myself out of bed. He couldn’t trust me not to go back to sleep, which was smart on his part.

No, today I eyed him because of his confusing actions, the way he tucked the hair behind my ear and let his fingers ever so lightly brush my cheek. The way he looked at me and smiled was different today and I had to ask myself why that was. I didn’t put too much thought into it though, because  knew that answer wouldn’t be the one I wanted.

"Just get up and make yourself pretty for our public. Mom will be up soon and you know she’ll throw a shit fit if she finds you've been drinking coffee again... which I took the liberty of running to Starbucks to get for both of us as usual.” He announced with a glimmer in his grey eyes. I sighed and shifted beside him, throwing the blankets off my body.

“Who do you love?" He teased in that voice that I love and hate at the same time. Asshole!