Chapter 4: The Power of Reiker

To paabs baby for always being a really awsome person and making me feel appreciated and loved :D

Hey Fans... sorry for the wait and I hope you enjoy this chap... please comment & vote... I will ba attempting to work on WHID as well very soon :)

*** WARNING... THIS IS ME DOING SEX PG 13 STYLE :D ***

***********************************************

Chapter 4: The Power of Reiker

Donovan POV

"Oh god Reik... harder babe... Please!" I panted wildly as he railed me with his smooth thick hardness.

The feel of him inside me was all too familiar and pleasurable. I couldn't stop the rough moans from escaping as he hit the sweet spot inside me with his abundance. Damn! He really was that good and that damn sexy. I was so close to coming that I could feel myself constricting as he continued to push into me harder and faster.

"Bloody hell love, you’re so tight... even after all of these years." He leaned forward, pressing his sweat soaked chest to my bare back and whispered in my ear. He grabbed me firmly and stroked me in time with his movements.

His hand moved roughly along my length rubbing skillfully while he thrust deeply in me with a passionate need. His sexy British accent and the lustful breathy tone of his voice was enough to send me over the edge of ecstasy. With one last pump of his hips and stroke of my length, he had me spilling all over the table I was bent over. I panted hard and took a bit more of a beating, as his hot body smashed into mine from behind.

He tensed and released into me a few moments later. I felt his warmth as it leaked into me in spurts. I reveled in the tingling, electrified sensation of my body, as I rode out the high, from not only great sex, but also what we had ingested before we began.

After I yelled at Stasi and stormed out of the room I felt incredibly guilty. She was upset and distressed and even though she was keeping secrets from me, including one huge secret that she didn't know I was aware of, I shouldn't have treated her so poorly. There was no excuse for my behavior, but I couldn’t help but feel angry that she felt as though she couldn’t talk to me. We were best friends and siblings at the very least, so I was aggravated that she was so unwilling to confess her problems to me.

But what did I expect when I had been less than truthful with her this entire time. My secrets were far worse than hers. There was no doubt in my mind about that. Still, I couldn't confess my sins to her any more easily than she could to me. I guess I'm a hypocrite, but I'd rather be thought of as that then the sick and twisted fucker that I actually was.

I knew what I needed, who I needed to feel better about myself. I longed to feel the numbness and the polar opposite of excitement that I knew only my sexy love could bring me. I quickly texted Reiker and demanded that he meet me in our special secret place. I knew he would come, he always did. Hell, he was probably awaiting my request for us to meet, as was customary every time I had to deal with one of Stasi's episodes.

He had an idea, a suspicion of why this always happened to her, but he never voiced his concerns for what I guessed was fear that they would be confirmed. He may have been a lot of things, but the one thing he wasn’t was stupid or ignorant.

Instead of prying, he demanded payment in the form of sexual favors and other slightly perverse behavior. Yeah, he was badass, with piercings and huge rippling muscles that I loved to devour at every opportunity. Yet his tragically twisted mind scared me at times and I wouldn’t deny that fact.

I knew just what kind of fucked up things he was into that he dragged me into as well, more like forced me into them. I did them because I loved him, and I couldn't bear to see the disappointment in his eyes every time I left him to take care of my sister.