Chapter 1

In this world lives different kinds of humans. It's like dogs from different races. They're humans in a different form. Some people call them monsters because they kill or eat humans. They're dangerous for humans.

Vampires: Vampires are creatures who drink blood. They have sharp incisors, a white skin and red eyes. They behave charming so humans would fall easy for them. A vampire can turn into a bat. Vampires are super-fast and super strong.

Werewolves: Werewolves are humans who can turn into a big dangerous wolf. They eat meat from every kind of animal, especially human meat.

Falling Angels: Falling Angels are creatures with two personalities, a dark side and a charming side. They have black wings when they are in their dark side. The charming side is to attract humans. Falling Angels eat heart from humans.

Fairies: Fairies are masters of the poisons. Their ears are pointed and their eyes are bright green.

Isa was reading in one of her parents books. The only thing she which was left of her parents. Well she had her brother, Jack. But he is sick to death. She still remembered the day her parents died. She was 8 years old. Her parents wear monster hunters. Jack went hunting with them for the first time. He was 12 back then. Isa had to stay home alone. Her parents and Jack left early in the morning. Late in the evening Jack came back, alone. His face was wet. He had cried. 'Where are Mommy and Daddy,' Isa asked. Jack gave Isa a hug and held her close against him. 'There are no Mommy and Daddy anymore,' he cried. After a couple of months, Jack told her what had happened. Fairies had killed them with poison. Also Jack was poisoned but it didn't kill him. And now they knew why. Jack became sick and will die slowly and painful. Isa wanted to find a fairy before it's too late. People who have seen or met a fairy, say that fairies can heal people. But Jack doesn't want it. He hates fairies and other creatures who are dangerous for humans. Isa has never seen a vampire, a werewolf, falling angel or a fairy before. Isa has put the book in her bag which stood next to the chair. She gutted up from the chair and walked to the door. 'I'm going to the meadow,' she said towards the stairs. 'Be careful. Don't go into the woods. Don't talk to strangers. Do you have your knife with the poison with you?' Jack said from his bedroom. Isa checked her bag. 'Yes, and you, don't speak too much. Spare your breath. Bye.' Isa said. She closed the door and walked on the way to the meadow.

Monsters lived in the woods. That's why most of the people who lived in the middle of the town don't know of the existence of monsters. But leaving your house, when you are living on the edge of the city, was very dangerous. You have to take a weapon with you. But even if you stay home you could be attacked by monsters.

Isa walked cross the meadow. The sheep's were standing in the shade of a tree. Isa counted them. Their where two missing, 'probably eaten by a monster.' She though. She walked further through the meadow and saw something in the distance. She walked to it. It was a bat who was trapped in a hogweed. She could hear him crying. His wing was pierced by the teeth of the hogweed. Isa knelt down next to the bat. 'Oh... little boy, I will help you out.' She said. Isa pulled the hogweed and freed the wing. Blood flowed out of the wound. The bat felt unconscious in the grass. Isa took the bat in her arms and went back home. 'I will take care of you, little boy. You will be alright.' She said.

'I'm back.' she said when she was home. Jack didn't answer. He was probably asleep. Isa put the bat on the table and took care of his wound. After an hour the wound was bended. 'You had to eat,' Isa said. She searched on the internet what kind of bat he was. 'Desmodus rotundus in other words Vampire bat.' Isa read. She looked at the bat who lays on the table. 'Well, vampire bats don't have to be real vampires,' said Isa after a couple seconds. Isa took a bottle for lambs and a knife. She cut a gash in her arm and putted the blood in the bottle. 'You're lucky I have never been bitten by a vampire,' she said. She took the bat in her arms and let him drink the blood from the bottle. After the bat was finished, Isa felt asleep with the bat in her arms.