Chapter 5

After a few hours walking, the group came by a cliff. 'And where do we have to go now?' Isa asked and she looked at Woozi. 'We can fly down...' he said. 'Yeah, cuz humans can fly...' Minah said sarcastic. Isa walked to the edge of the cliff. 'be careful,' Vernon said. 'It's okay,' Isa said but at that moment the ground under her feet broke and she felt. Vernon run to her and tried to catch her but he failed. Isa tried to catch the edge but she scraped her body on the rocks. 'I'm going to die.' She thought. She closed her eyes but two hands grap her. She flow over the edge and stood with two feet save on the ground. Woozi saved her 'Are you okay?' Minah and Sia said and they run to me. 'Yes, thanks to Woozi.' Isa said. She turned around to face Woozi. But there was something weird about Woozi, his eyes were red and he looked very hungry. 'Your heart is beating so hard,' he said with an evil voice. Minah and Sia run away. Woozi took Isa's arms and pushed her to the ground. 'Woozi don't,' Isa screamed. Vernon pushed Woozi away. 'Get off her, Woozi. She mine,' he said and he licked Isa's neck. 'ew!' Isa yelled. Isa pushed Vernon and run away. She stopped and looked at Mingyu, Woozi and Vernon, how were slowly walking to her. They had hungry red eyes. Vernon grinned, 'I will take her blood, you will take the heart Woozi and Mingyu take her flesh.' Isa looked at her wounds. 'No!' she said. 'Good, idea,' Mingyu said. Two wings flow over Isa. It was a fairy. He land next to her. 'It's okay. I going to save you,' he said. He had a bottle with something purple in it. He throw the bottle to Woozi, Mingyu and Vernon. A purple dust came out the bottle. The boys felt down, unconscious. Also Isa felt on the ground.

When werewolves, falling angels or vampire smells a wound, be go wild of hunger.

Isa was sitting on a chair. She was in the treehouse from the fairies. They had bond her wounds. Mingyu, Woozi and Vernon were lying unconscious in bed. Minah and Sia were sitting next to Isa. 'They can wake up any moment,' Joshua, a fairy with bruin hair and green eyes, said. He was also the Fairy who saved Isa. Minah smiled to him. There were three other fairy's: Seongkwan, The8 and Hoshi. Hoshi were the leader of the group. 'Do you feel better now?' The8 asked. 'Yeah, thanks to you guys,' Isa said and she smiled. Woozi woke up. 'Where am I? What happened?' he said. 'You were try to eat Isa when Joshua and The8 saved us.' Sia said. Woozi walked to Isa and took her hand. 'I'm so sorry, Isa. I was hungry.' He said. 'It's okay. They save us and we found the fairy's,' she said. 'Woozi, get your hands of her. Vernon said sleepy 'where am I?' Seongkwan walked to him, 'you're I the fairy's house, Vernon,' he said. 'Hello Seongkwan,' Vernon said. He walked to Isa and hugged her. 'I'm sorry, Isa. I didn't mend...' 'It's okay,' Isa whispered. Also Mingyu woke up. 'good morning, sleeping beauty,' Sia said. Mingyu grinned but then realized what happened. 'I'm sorry, I smelt flesh and then I go wild,' she said. 'We forgive you,' Sia said. Mingyu smiled. 'So tell us, why are you here?' Hoshi asked. 'My little brother is very sick and Isa's brother was poisoned by bad fairies. We need you to save them,' Minah said. 'I will go with you,' Joshua said and he smiled. 'I will go with you too,' The8 said. 'Great,' Hoshi said. 'Let's go,' Woozi said.