Chapter 7

The group was walking, they were almost by the edge of the woods. 'I will go with Minah to her brother and The8, could you go with Isa to her brother?' Joshua said. 'Yesh , sure,' The8 said. 'I go with you,' Vernon said and gave a kiss on Isa's cheek. 'me too,' Woozi said. Sia took Mingyu's hand, 'Okay, than we are going with Minah,' she asked. Mingyu nodded.

They stopped by the edge of the wooden. Isa gave Minah a hug, 'I see you later, talk care of yourself. Love for your brother. I hope he will be better soon,' Isa said. 'Thank you, good luck with you brother,' Minah said. Isa walked to Joshua, 'this not a good bye,' she said and hugged him, 'Take care of Minah.' Vernon looked jealous. Isa hugged Sia and Mingyu. They waved to each other when they walked away.

Isa opened the door. Elin run to her. 'Oh... Isa, it's you. I thought you were...' she looked at The8, Vernon and Woozi, who were standing after Isa, '... M-monsters!' 'Elin, it's okay. They are my friend,' Isa said. 'O-okay, good luck with telling Jack,' Elin walked away. Isa turned to Woozi and Vernon, 'Maybe is better, if you to wait in the living room,' 'Okay...' they said and walked to the living room. 'Follow me,' Isa said to The8. They walked up stares. Isa opened the door of Jacks room. Jack was lying in bed, he look terrible. 'Hey Jack, I'm back,' she said. he coughed. 'I brought a doctor, who is going to help you,' she said. They walked in. Jacks eyes became bigger. He took his gun, 'Fairy,' he said. Isa stood for The8 to protect him. 'No, don't hurt him. He is here to help you,' Isa said. 'Oh... yeah and there sitting vampires and falling angles in the living room,' he said. 'Ehm...' Isa lays her hand in her neck. 'Isa I told you, monsters are dangerous,' Jack said. 'No, they are not. They protect me and helped me. The8 can make you heavy,' Isa yelled. Jack sighed and coughed. 'Fine then,'

Isa and The8 walked in to the living room. Woozi and Vernon looked up. 'And?' Woozi said. 'It's okay. He is sleeping, now. But it will spend months until he feels better,' The8 said. 'Thank you, The8,' Isa hugged him. He smiled, 'I have to go, now. I see you,' he said. 'I have to go too, Jeonghan and Wonwoo are waiting for me,' he stood up and walked to Isa, 'Remember I always be there if you need me,' he kissed her on the cheek. 'hey! That's my girl,' Vernon said. Woozi smiled to him, 'Bye Vernon,' they walked out of house and flow away. Isa turned to Vernon. 'you can live her if you want,' she said. 'I know, because you need me every day,' he said cocky. 'No, you need me every day,' Isa said. She leaned in and kissed him. She putted back. 'And I love you,'