Chapter 4

Isa woke up in Vernon's arms, sitting on the ground. Woozi's wing was laying around her. 'Did you sleep well?' Vernon said. Isa smiled. 'Yes,' she said and she stood up. 'Good morning,' said she to Woozi. 'Good morning,' he smiled. Sia and Minah were already up. 'Let's go. It's a long way.' Woozi said.

~A couple hours later~

The group was still walking. Isa's feet began hurting. There was something rushing in the bushes. Three big wolves jumped out of the bushes. They land perfectly on Vernon, Woozi and Sia. Minah and Isa stepped back and touched their backs to a tree. Minah's gun felt on the ground. 'What the...' Vernon said. 'Shut up, bloodsucker. What are you doing on our ground?' The biggest wolf said. Woozi sighed. 'We are looking for Fairy's.' he said. 'Can you get off me, S.coups?' Vernon jelled. The wolves turned in their human forms. They didn't wear shirts. The boy who was laying on Sia, had black hair and a light brown skin. He was staring dreamy in Sia's eyes. 'Hi, I'm Mingyu,' he said. 'Sia.' Sia said. S.coups, the boy who was laying on Vernon, had black hair and pale skin. The other guy who lays on Woozi had light blue hair. S.coups and Vernon stood up. 'Can you get off me, Dino?' Woozi said. 'Oh... Yes.' Dino said. Dino and Woozi stood up. Isa look at Mingyu and Sia . 'They are laying good over there.' She thought. Mingyu stood up and helped Sia get up. They smiled to each other. 'And what are you doing with those humans?' S.coups said. Isa stepped to him. 'It's okay. Vernon and Woozi are here to help us to find the fairy's. My brother is sick.' She said. S.coups growled. 'I know where the fairies are,' Mingyu said to Sia. Sia smiled at him. 'Mingyu take care of those humans. I don't trust that bloodsucker.' S.coups said. Dino and S.coups turned back to the wolves and run away. 'Let's go further,' Woozi said like nothing happened. Isa walked to Vernon. 'Why does everyone know you, in a bad way?' Isa asked. Vernon grinned. 'Ehm... well, I do what I want when I want. And most of the time people don't like that,' Vernon said, 'I had bite a lot of creatures. Fairies tasted the worst.' Isa had a disgusting look on her face . 'But your blood is the most delicious,' Vernon smiled at Isa. But she looked still awful.

Only monster hunters lived on the a edge of the city so they could protect the people for monsters. They live with the whole family so the children could learn about monster hunting. The children will take over their parents job. Because children lived there they were the most hunted by the monsters. There was always a kind of war between monsters and hunters. Hunters are mad because the monsters attacked them and monsters are mad because hunters attacked them.

When it went dark, the group decided to stop walking and rest for the night. Isa made a campfire. Sia was sitting next to Mingyu. Minah was sitting next to Isa. 'They are cute together,' Minah said. 'Indeed,' Isa said. Mingyu lay his arm around Sia. 'Ah...' Minah and Isa said. Vernon looked up from Mingyu and Sia to Isa. Vernon lay his arm around Isa. Isa blushed and smiled. 'Ah...' Minah grinned.